User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Not true.

I could definitely see INFJ-ENTJ working out.
    Now you just have to trade in your Pness for a J.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I like TJs and tend to be attracted to their drive, the challenge to impress them, and their take charge-iness. However, over time I have realized that most relationships with a TJ are more about "them" than about "us". Not saying they are selfish, but they have a fairly strong agenda of their own and usually their spouse seems to be coming along for the ride and complementing that agenda, rather than sharing it. The TJs I know tend to be not very effusive about expressing their feelings (which can make an INFJ lose confidence or become clingier than they'd like to be) and they are fairly career driven. However, they make excellent hosts, they are gregarious and interesting to be around, they are often extremely capable at anything they wish to do and that makes them very attractive. Short term - lots of fun. Long term - less good unless the INFJ is very independent and has a strong sense of self and the ENTJ is willing to bend a little and be a little more open and vulnerable.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I like TJs and tend to be attracted to their drive, the challenge to impress them, and their take charge-iness. However, over time I have realized that most relationships with a TJ are more about "them" than about "us". Not saying they are selfish, but they have a fairly strong agenda of their own and usually their spouse seems to be coming along for the ride and complementing that agenda, rather than sharing it. The TJs I know tend to be not very effusive about expressing their feelings (which can make an INFJ lose confidence or become clingier than they'd like to be) and they are fairly career driven. However, they make excellent hosts, they are gregarious and interesting to be around, they are often extremely capable at anything they wish to do and that makes them very attractive. Short term - lots of fun. Long term - less good unless the INFJ is very independent and has a strong sense of self and the ENTJ is willing to bend a little and be a little more open and vulnerable.
    Wow, good observation.

You do have to have a BIG source of personal strength

but

1) I wouldn't want anyone who is less independent.

2) They will understand and leave you alone when you don't want anyone to be around (this is a great thing for an introvert who needs some time on her own)

3) They are so manly! And at the same time they can be so sweet! (this is really hard to find!)

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    she laughed at ALL my jokes!
    They are so damn fun!

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    I've been married to an ENTJ for 34 years. I wouldn't have missed this ride for the world.
    Edit: It'll be 35 years this Sunday.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I dated an ENTJ. Very charismatic and incredibly romantic. All around fun time until the sociopath inside him began to creep out

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    I think they would be a good match. Being an ENTJ, I find I get along extremely well with infj, especially those with a strong J.

I like to hear your opinions on this.
    Ha! You're kidding right?

ENTJ can be like a tank commander. Mix that with a sensitive INFJ..and what do you get? Guaranteed hurt feelings. ENTJs make decisions, which they can't not do..then that's the final answer. No changing, no room for negotiation. They see things one way and have a real hard time going along with what someone else wants to do.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    Sounds like a heartbreak brewing. But it will be fun while it lasts! Dramatic and fun!

Fun because the arguments sound like great sex...
    Indeed it was coz even though we were a great match, I realised hi Feeling side was the least sensitive and could not truly feel as deeply as me. If they want to ENTJ can play a cold game even for those who are closest

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

I agree with posters who say this combination will result in a lot of hurt feelings for INFJ. I've known some ENTJs and can say that Fe and Te don't mix well. It would be difficult for the two to find common language since ENTJ is dominant in Te and INFJ's creative function is Fe.
    Last edited by sulfit; 11-09-2011 at 06:39 PM.