User Tag List

View Poll Results: what convinces currently, that you are a peceiver

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • cannot plan my live, dont know what i want, just try to get by, hope to get inspired by people

2 16.67%
  • i strongly feel about stuff, so i quit a lot of jobs, relationships, apartments. fairly wild life.

1 8.33%
  • i am so aware of feeling something about everything, that I must be an introverted feeling type.

8 66.67%
  • i might be the only one who understands introverted intuition, so i know that i a perceiver at core

1 8.33%
  • i just took some of those tests...

0 0%
  • yeah, me too, but my test was on a shady russian site, labeled nazionic, tocotronic or something

0 0%
123 Last

Default INFP, what is it, that makes you a perceiver?

this thread is for those, who identify themselves as infp below their avatar.

done, editing. darn, multiple choice would have been better. cant seem to edit it now.

i am asking for the statement that matches you, with the least doubt, and naturally also matches you understanding of what i perceiver is supposed to be.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I refuse to answer since the poll doesn't have a "none of the above" option.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

nothing - they are ruled by a judging function
    duh
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

One of my biggest problems is that I constantly feel like I'm missing that one critical fact that I need to make a decision.

I also feel like I need to make the perfect decision each and every time. It took me a loooooooong time to learn that sometimes I just need to make the damn choice.

I'm also greatly out of touch with my Fi, but that's a Udog thing vs an INFP thing.

garbage

yeah, me too, but my test was on a shady russian site, labeled nazionic, tocotronic or something
    awesome

i my own case, i used to assume that my inability to plan and inability to strongly feel that i want something would make me fearful and rigid and put in demand of external structure, like school, to get anything done at all. at that time i tested as moderately J and believed in mbti (j=Ni) and felt perfectly described by both Ni and Fe. I thought that would make sense for a while, to assume that i am judger because, being intuitive, i am mental as hell, and allays in doubt, not inclined to spontaneous and significant action, other that spending my free time totally spontaneously at the computer or on park benches. but when i got to know a lot of people, i gained a different understanding, and realized that some of those who display introverted feeling as cognitive stile, can be incredibly meticulous, especially if male, obsessed with the driest programming tasks, like databases, rather than having an interest in functional aspects of software, eg GUI. also they are ignorant to value standards of other people which allows them, to feel strongly that they are up to any task. therefore they will not hesitate to approach goals. this makes some of them unstoppable planners, people who are deliberate to get to where they want to be. such stubbornness is certainly better described as judging.

i played with the idea, that i might be FI and totally out of touch with the corresponding values and hence directive for leading ones stomach emotionality. but this does not seem to work out, because of the implications such a reinterpretation would have, for other people i know, who have either Fi or Ni.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You are being stereotypical about the poll answers, I answered anyway. You seem to have a stereotypical understanding of the MBTI types as well from the way you post, I can't relate to anything you have said about INFPs in your posts.

Judging or Perceiving Preference This is a good definition of P/J. I can relate to most of what they say about perception.

Also if I weren't a P then I wouldn't be Fi dominant, so that also makes me a P, since I am very clearly Fi dominant.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

i dont mean to imply that all of the options in the poll should match everyone of the variant i had in mind, so you dont have to feel all insulted.

for instance, the type who "quits a lot of jobs, because he is determined to start over", as i understand him, meaning as Fi type, has a very strong Ne. some other Fi types don't have that. but they are still determined and act just the same pattern with their less existential more introverted projects, like hiking, doing a reiki course, joining an HSP club.

You are being stereotypical about the poll answers
    lol, i try to catch your stereotypes, by example, like fishing the most stereotypical fishes from the sea, because ambiguous fishes dont help with my project.

i am just going to say, that anyone who is offended, by not being matched perfectly and gracefully by my poll, and by the fact that i want to categorize him, rather than being interested in his gloomy individuality, is an FI type, okay?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Uh, still being stereotypical there dude. My Ne is strong, and when I get a job I keep it. I have no desire to start over whatsoever, because I have a job and a job = money, no job = no money. How does being an idiot relate to having Ne?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)