User Tag List

View Poll Results: what convinces currently, that you are a peceiver

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • cannot plan my live, dont know what i want, just try to get by, hope to get inspired by people

2 16.67%
  • i strongly feel about stuff, so i quit a lot of jobs, relationships, apartments. fairly wild life.

1 8.33%
  • i am so aware of feeling something about everything, that I must be an introverted feeling type.

8 66.67%
  • i might be the only one who understands introverted intuition, so i know that i a perceiver at core

1 8.33%
  • i just took some of those tests...

0 0%
  • yeah, me too, but my test was on a shady russian site, labeled nazionic, tocotronic or something

0 0%
First 123 Last

Uh, still being stereotypical there dude. My Ne is strong, and when I get a job I keep it. I have no desire to start over whatsoever, because I have a job and a job = money, no job = no money. How does being an idiot relate to having Ne?
    how does calling my FI ex-girlfriend an idiot relate to your FI? oh, i know, how it does.
    how about you just look at how i formulated the point. i was restricted to 100 chars.
    i make a connection between feeling about something and acting on it. how is that stupid?
    obviously we are talking about feeling less than optimal about a job.
    especially, if your Ne assures that you can get a better job in every town.

btw, have you by now realized that this poll is not trying to describe all people as they are right now or in the past, but an eventuality that could be true for them, if things that are meaningless to type, would be a little different?

for instance growing a stronger Ne would not be type related, it would not change your type.
    or living in a country with social security.

if someone acts on how he feels, but never quits stuff, because he manages to only start stuff, that he feels good about, than this example would have been meaningless for my poll, as the point is supposed to refer to the idea that a wild live could be described as perceiving. this is not my idea. i want to know, who amongst you thinks like that.

also, do you know that generalization is a form of intelligence?
    because generalization is that, what you call stereotyping, as if it was a bad word, is based on.
    it means, that one guesses from the essential character of a specific example, a broad series of other examples, that match the same character.
    but to get the essential character in the first place, one must first extract it from the whole sum of significants in the example situation, which is the opposite direction, of retracing a pattern.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    how does calling my FI ex-girlfriend an idiot relate to your FI? oh, i know, how it does.
    I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, or what it's implying. I don't know your girlfriend, and I doubt we are similar, since everyone is unique.

how about you just look at how i formulated the point. i was restricted to 100 chars.
    What point? What are you talking about here? Once again I don't know what you're trying to say... 100 chars for what?

i make a connection between feeling about something and acting on it. how is that stupid?
    It's stupid if you make an irrational decision based on feelings, acting merely on how you feel about something. You have to weigh the goods and bads, in the end you will screw up more acting on your feelings than you will based on logic, which is why you need a nice balance of the two in your life. The feeling is for feeling good about the decision, the logic for doing what's best.

An example would be if you hated your job. This job makes me feel bad, so therefore I leave. Well then, I left my job, now I'm broke and I have no money. You would have to make the best decision, which is a balance between the two. "I will keep the job, but be actively seeking another."

Acting on feelings without using your logic in your decision making will typically get you no where.

obviously we are talking about feeling less than optimal about a job.
    especially, if your Ne assures that you can get a better job in every town.
    Well, like I said above. Acting on impulse isn't the best thing to do. Just because you might be able to get a better job in every other town doesn't mean you will (you have to remember that intuition is imaginary, no matter how clear it can be, it relates to the future which is unclear regardless). What if you quit your job, knowing you could get a job based on intuition, then went to find one and it wasn't there?

This is why you can't relate on just feeling or just intuition, you must have a balance. I pretty much described why earlier in the post about feeling and logic, and then in the paragraph above about intuition and sensing.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

so why are you teaching me things, that i could think of myself and that are irrelevant to the poll? the point is, that you don't seem to understand to logic (purpose) behind this poll. but i have already explained it, no? well, i have implied it and i dont want to influence people any further.

the irony, is that you have already participated in the poll, because it worked for you! i am not asking for anything else.

100 chars for what?
    100 characters to formulate the single points in poll = no place to explain what i mean. have to go by example. see? not my fault

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am not trying to teach you things, you are throwing out propositions about me/questioning me and I am answering. I personally see the poll as irrelevant, and you could simply have left it at what the title is asking. I answered the poll because there was one, not because it worked for me. A poll implies that someone wants an answer out of those, so I chose the one that best suited me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

A poll implies that someone wants an answer out of those, so I chose the one that best suited me.
    exactly. good teamwork

if anyone wants to formulate in free words why he thinks that the label perceiver is appropriately describing him, he or she has all the place in the thread.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I would expect one of these answers to align with me, rather than "pick the closest" - none resonate with truth for me though, so I can't answer.

Thanks for your effort here anyway.