• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ where are you?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
There are 62 registered ENFJs. Yet none ever present. Are you the ones that don't post your type? Rather preferances? The INFJs are all over the board and they are the RAREST. Best i can figure is this activity leanes toward the taking. ENFJ is into the giving. ?????

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most are probably out doing something in the real world. That's kind of their domain.

The INFJs are all over the board and they are the RAREST.
I'm pretty convinced that people are mistyped as INFJ more than any other type. But yes, INs in general are very well represented on this forum.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are three or four of us females who post with some regularity.

The guys come and go. We have several that have recently joined also and made some very interesting posts.

I do get lonely around here though...

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
There are three or four of us females who post with some regularity.

The guys come and go. We have several that have recently joined also and made some very interesting posts.

I do get lonely around here though...

Hey Whats happenin! I remember now. I convinced myself there were no ENFJs to speak of. At least recently. Perhaps ENFJ post are so intriguing i overlooked the type of the source.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, we're around, we just don't post as frequently as we ought. Granted I'm pretty prolific.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I come and go, I come here every few days and see whats new, over all I am out there doing something.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm pretty convinced that people are mistyped as INFJ more than any other type.

I'll double up on agreeing with this, most being ISFJ I would guess.

I know a few ENFJs, very on the go, always doing something. If they're on here, I would bet they are cooking something, doing some wash and recording a TV as they browse MBTIc. God they're the busiest people I've ever known! I'd go insane! Oh...too late.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty convinced that people are mistyped as INFJ more than any other type.

why is this? i've noticed a way wider range of infj than i expected to find, but i think part of that is i think they range so widely as far as their own levels of psychological/social health. also skills require cultivation and i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of unsupported infjs are just undeveloped.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ah, more ENFJs! They're like lemmings!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lemmings that attack and maim with their mighty lollipop paws. :D

Greetings to the new [and old] ENFJs! Glad to see you!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pink...when you tell them how we attack there is NO SURPRISE! :shock: gee whiz!

I just want them to do well! And by "do well" I mean walk into our traps!