• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] For all types: do you like driving a car?

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I just got into driving after many years of not doing it and I gotta say I freakin love it. It's like an Se adventure. The way the car feels when I turn it around corners, going too fast. Mashing the pedal from 0 to the legal speed limit :)P) and hearing the hum of the engine and humming along sometimes too. It's fun!

It sucks to be you other N's. ENXJ's are the only ones with competent Se for extra safe driving! :)

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't like it. If I'm the only one on the road, I don't mind. But if there are others on the road, I'm always hyperalert for a potential wreck-situation. It stresses me out. Stupid future-looking, possibility-oriented personality!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I once drove 1600 kilometers in one day, at an average of 130 Kmph, about 12 hours straight. Alone in the car, the entire way. I absowutewy wuvved it.

Anyhow, I drive a lot for my work and for my pleasure. I enjoy it most when I'm alone in the car.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Traffic stresses me out, but frankly I think traffic stresses *everyone* out. Otherwise I fuckin' love driving. It is an adventure in both Se and Ti. I find it extremely enjoyable honing my technique and working again and again to smooth out my driving. I drive manual transmission and folks have told me the way I drive it almost feels as smooth as automatic ;)

The other pleasure of driving on non-congested roads is listening to music... it's such a joyful opportunity to listen to good music, and when I'm alone in the car (i.e. almost all the time) I can sit there and loop songs/repeat/play whatever the hell I want.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Traffic doesn't generally stress me out. I don't genuinly care about being late either so that might help in that regard.

In the few times I do really really need to be on time for something (doesn't happen that much) then yes, I can get a bit stressy in traffic though.