User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

*highfive* back at ya, I get so tired of these generalities regarding type.

heart on fire

Folks, if you don't want the critical comments of the thinkers in threads like this, post them in the NF only subforum. Because man oh man if a post goes up about an INFP not having focus, the thinkers are going to respond. It's just like dogs chasing cats.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

INFPs suck.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    INFPs suck.
    .ekoj a won si daerht sihT
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    .ekoj a won si daerht sihT
    WELL I DONT WANT TO MEAN TO THE OP AND RUIN HIS/HER THREAD.

But I've never really been in a situation like that, so I can't empathize, and the amount of practical advice I can give is limited.

I may ask what you mean by "bad judgment calls", which may illuminate the situation so I can help more.

Otherwise, I can only offer sympathy.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    You are way out of line and I will call you on that. Not only do you offend the sensibilities of decent people with your rant, you use MBTI in the worst possible way - as a paintbrush for the canvas of your bigotry.

You don't know anything about this person, about their life, about their situation. How can you presume to make such judgements? You don't even know if they have typed themselves accurately within MBTI. How can you even be sure YOU truly know any INFP's in your life? Did you administer their tests yourself?

It looks to me like you are the one with "issues".

Please do refrain from revisiting this thread; the rest of us will revel in your absence. Your trolling is unwelcome.
    Is this for real or a joke? First off, there are no people with sensibilities reading this! You're in a iNtuitive dominant forum, we've all lost our minds in here.

As for me having "issues", duh! Hello, McFly I'm an ENTP, you're pointing out the painfully obvious here!

I will say you've put the exclamation point at the end of what I'm trying to say about INFPs. Only an INFP would get in here and question the validity of everybody haven taken the MBTI test as a defense.

PS As an INFP you would completely fail to see the irony in that bold statement.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    Only an INFP would get in here and question the validity of everybody haven taken the MBTI test as a defense.
    Not at all, I've seen other types do it too. As soon as a thread pops up discussing their type as being responsible for shit in someone else life, someone of that type will ask whether the type can even be right.

For someone who really doesn't have a good grasp of emotions, you saying what an INFP would do in an emotional situation is like me talking about what an NT would do in any given situation.

You look at an outside shell and see nothing that is really going on inside and you are making sweeping judgements with no real basis, just your shell experience.

What an INFP would do in a relationship, what their partner would accept, or they would accept are leaps and bounds away from what you would, so how can you truly claim to have some real knowledge in this matter?

I'm surprised, genuinelly by your post, it just seemed so much more judgemental on anothers personal choices than most ENTP's I've seen on the board.

Maybe my sweeping judgement of ENTPs being better able to refrain from moralistic judgements was wrong.

Personally I don't need to know what she did, a bad judgement call that could have caused the break up of her marriage seems pretty obvious to me, could be one of only a few things.

Unless of course she skinned the family cat and fed it to him for dinner after shagging his friend and the milkman in a spit roast session, it's a minor because she isn't asking for your judgement or my judgement about her wrongs, just an understanding of whether other INFP's have felt the same way, so that.......wait for it.........like an INFP she can absorb the information and continue on her path of inner self improvement which other INFPs strive for too.

Judgements need not apply.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Dali

Wow, Tuscon sure does think in definitives* when it comes to MBTI. Me thinks that, with that approach, he'll end up frustrating himself over time.

*EDIT* I meant 'absolute terms', not 'definitives'.
    Last edited by Dali; 03-14-2009 at 01:48 AM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Is this for real or a joke? First off, there are no people with sensibilities reading this! You're in a iNtuitive dominant forum, we've all lost our minds in here.
    Speak for yourself, first - second, re-read what I wrote. You've misinterpreted it in your attempt at word play.

As for me having "issues", duh! Hello, McFly I'm an ENTP, you're pointing out the painfully obvious here!
    Umm, hello - this is where I get confused. Bear with me for a second if you can tolerate it. NT is supposed to stand for Rational. Why was your rant so patently irrational?

I will say you've put the exclamation point at the end of what I'm trying to say about INFPs. Only an INFP would get in here and question the validity of everybody haven taken the MBTI test as a defense.
    I was not using it as a defense. I was questioning your assumptions. NT is supposed to be Rational, hmm? Question the data? But no, your vitriolic rant sweeps along making assumption after assumption.

PS As an INFP you would completely fail to see the irony in that bold statement.
    P.S. If we met in real life, you would wish you could be my best friend. There's irony for ya LOL.

Edit: Actually, if we met IRL, I would probably be your boss.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Tuscon,
    Just a little judgemental are we?
    Maybe if you had waited a little bit all would have unfolded. Not all people lay their cards out on the table straight away. Your rant is a good example of why people don't.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]