User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SciVo View Post
    I tried that and it didn't work very well. I finally decided that the problem was that it's hard to meet people by going home and reading after work -- believe it or not, in the last year, exactly zero attractive young women broke into my apartment to introduce themselves to me! So, now I make a point of doing at least one thing every week where I'm likely to meet new people, such as going out to a show by a local band. I'm assuming that for ENFPs, such people-meeting activities are included in "live your life, enjoy being single."
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    ^ I like this post.
    Yes, i have noticed this issue as well...

Also, tai chi wasn't the way to meet people my age...

Yoga, people are all older or leave RIGHT after class, no "social openings" per se...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Yoga, people are all older or leave RIGHT after class, no "social openings" per se...
    They're all INFPs
    Really though, that's so me...roll up mat at lightening speed and make a run for the door.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'd rather try to get into pick up gaming sessions. I am still suffering from lack of D&D...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Being single sucks... I really just want intimacy.

But I decided to do something about it. I met a girl in my history class... it was on the first day of the semester start. I was walking to my class, and I noticed her carrying a large backpack, so I waited and held the door for her. She thanked me and we locked eyes... man she's pretty (in my eyes). Doesn't try to look sexually appealing... which is highly appealing to me (I've never seen her cleavage the whole time I've known her... <3). After I held the door for her I went to my class, and we just so happened to be in the same one, so I sat next to her, and we started to talk. We always have something to talk about it seems, which is very nice.

I started talking to her last month, and last Monday I got up the courage to ask her on a date, and she accepted gladly. Now we just have to plan on a date and something to do...

I'm pretty sure she's an INTP.

So get yourselves out there! Things can happen. You carve your own destiny to an extent, have as much influence on it as you can!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

There you go BC, well on your way. Stuff like that always tempts me back to school, but I refuse to go back just for that reason alone. If I'm spending my money like that I want to be getting into something I really want to do for a good portion of my life.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I wipe my glasses and see better.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've been perpetually single for quite some time. It does hurt me a lot and makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me.

But, I'm probably not the best person to turn to for comfort on this subject, I tend to be very pessimistic about the "love" thing.

I suppose, just know that there is someone for you out there, maybe you haven't found them yet, but keep your heart open and you will.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Same here. I'm single and have never been exactly prolific on the dating scene. The conclusion I've come to is that you can't let your happiness be determined by others. Obvious enough, but how many people accept this fact?

I try to find fulfillment in pursuing the things that inspire me, travelling and meeting new people, giving to others, revelling in great works of art (whatever form they may take), seeking self-improvement and self-knowledge, and expanding my mind. You have to be active in these prusuits because stagnancy is a serious dangerous place for NFPs. Keep moving and moving forward, this eases the pain and helps give you direction and meaning.

this is how i feel right now too.

relationships are great but you gotta learn to be happy and motivated on your own.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

numb

I used to love it for a while, now I am starting to dislike it. i'd really like to fall in love...