User Tag List

First 34567 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I think I'm probably destined for singlehood. I've never dated or had a relationship with anyone I was very attracted to, and at this point, I doubt that's gonna change. No one I'm attracted to wants a defective man-child.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I think I'm probably destined for singlehood.
    If there's an attitude to have when seeking a relationship, it's definitely this one. [/sarcasm]

You're gonna have to go out of your comfort zone to get women. Why didn't you date or get a relationship with someone you were attracted to? Was something holding you back that was out of your control? Or were you just being a wuss?

Also another thing to know is people aren't attracted to low self esteem either.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Also another thing to know is people aren't attracted to low self esteem either.
    This is true. It's hard to love someone who doesn't love themselves, you know? You have to do all the work for them, and it's unfair to the supportive person in the relationship. Frankly, it's draining. So perk up! Chin held high! "I'm sexy and I know it and someone someday will know it, too!" Say it with me.

I am not unhappy about being single but I would not mind finding someone that I fit with. And that is something I find very hard as I tend to have quite high expectations.
    My thoughts exactly. And I hear you about the getting-over-lost-love thing--that's not easy to let go of. Nope. Especially when it's your own fault, which is something I also can agree with. (Losing opportunities SUCKS.) However, if you can have distance and do what you love, it's much easier. Take it day by day, and you regret less and less. It does get easier, I swear. And you sound like you're coming to terms with it healthily, in my opinion.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

No one I'm attracted to wants a defective man-child.
    Awww! Love, love, love. You will be wanted. You have to be!! I believe you will have it. I mean, we all go through phases of not thinking we will have our person, especially when that hasn't been the case... but I have hope! At least, for YOU, I do. Maybe not for myself... funny how that works.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    Awww! Love, love, love. You will be wanted. You have to be!! I believe you will have it. I mean, we all go through phases of not thinking we will have our person, especially when that hasn't been the case... but I have hope! At least, for YOU, I do. Maybe not for myself... funny how that works.
    excuse me...it had to be done.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

but I have hope! At least, for YOU, I do. Maybe not for myself... funny how that works.
    this is pretty much xNFP in a nutshell

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Thanks.
    Ocassionally I fall back into some old and very negative thought loops that paralyze me temporarily. Then I remember that I really have it pretty good.

The paroxysm of self doubt...passed

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Acutally, even after a atomic winter for 3 years, the sun has somehow broken through the clouds to shine upon me again.

For all other readers(I have a aspie-friend who TOTALLY complains every time I'm not literal, so here comes the literal part); I have found myself in the early stages of a crush again. And this time I won't let myself be distracted by me.. As much. I still move very slowly though. :/
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Acutally, even after a atomic winter for 3 years, the sun has somehow broken through the clouds to shine upon me again.

For all other readers(I have a aspie-friend who TOTALLY complains every time I'm not literal, so here comes the literal part); I have found myself in the early stages of a crush again. And this time I won't let myself be distracted by me.. As much. I still move very slowly though. :/

Baby step, remember bady steps. You will be pimpin in no time.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Thanks.
    Ocassionally I fall back into some old and very negative thought loops that paralyze me temporarily. Then I remember that I really have it pretty good.

The paroxysm of self doubt...passed
    Good for you!! You have nothing to doubt about; we xNFPs are our own worst critics. We all get in our ruts, but as long as we climb out of 'em, we'll do just fine.

Actually, I think that's kind of cute, for someone to want to take things slow. Almost refreshing. Everyone I know always rushes in, and just as quickly rushes out. Hope it goes well!