User Tag List

First 234

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    VICTORY IS MINE.
    where's a high-five smiley when you need one

I fully expect detailed reports of your zany INFP-ESFP adventures. Godspeed!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

It seems that--at first--I appeal to most infp girls I encounter, but I don't really click with them because they--like me--have no idea how they come across to others. Talking to one is usually like talking to someone shrouded in fog because both parties look for cues that the other likes them without avail so both end up really confused due to these non and mixed signals.

Yeah, thank your parents for not making you an infp since you like this girl so much.

MBTI
    HUMM

That sounds awesome! I hope it goes well. Keep updating this page.

and my $0.02 worth

My best friend is an INFP. She says she likes guys who are strong and stable on the outside but also have depth in emotion that is reserved for her. She gets bored with guys she figures out too easily.
    Yeah, strong and stable, though not overly, patronisingly, i'll-take-care-of-you, SJ style. Or maybe that's just me.

She likes it when guys take charge but still listen to what she has to say.
    Taking charge: only at first, while I'm still uncertain about how things are going..but not really when it comes to the rest of my life, like my career or anything.
    ain't over till it's over.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    Taking charge: only at first, while I'm still uncertain about how things are going..but not really when it comes to the rest of my life, like my career or anything.
    So, in other words, taking charge when it comes to joint issues such as travel plans, but just serving as an advisory role rather than trying to control you regarding your personal life issues?

MBTI
    HUMM

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    So, in other words, taking charge when it comes to joint issues such as travel plans, but just serving as an advisory role rather than trying to control you regarding your personal life issues?
    Yep. That's what I mean. Advising rather than directing me. When it comes to details though, usually it seems they do most of the work, though I try to pull my weight.
    ain't over till it's over.