User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

My best friend is an INFP. She says she likes guys who are strong and stable on the outside but also have depth in emotion that is reserved for her. She gets bored with guys she figures out too easily. She likes it when guys take charge but still listen to what she has to say.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

Senior Member Valhallahereicome's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w7
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post
    My best friend is an INFP. She says she likes guys who are strong and stable on the outside but also have depth in emotion that is reserved for her. She gets bored with guys she figures out too easily. She likes it when guys take charge but still listen to what she has to say.
    +1
    Fi>Ne>Te>Ti, and 3>7>8>4. WHEEEEEEEEE!!!

MBTI
    infp

Your friend sound a lot like me. When the sensitive part start to come out, I just melt... Most of the times I see these trait in enneagram type 9 INXX men.

MBTI
    INFP

I love praise and complements as long as they are sincere.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    *shakes head and mutters* ENFPs...

Hahahaha!

Yeah, what they all said...
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I would just approach it as if you're both lesbians. I can't think of a better way honestly so the advice should be not only funny but valid. Basically this means to let her be the man, treat her like a woman and don't act like a woman at the same time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    I would just approach it as if you're both lesbians. I can't think of a better way honestly so the advice should be not only funny but valid. Basically this means to let her be the man, treat her like a woman and don't act like a woman at the same time.
    that is hilarious advice.. haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

That sounds so immediately. That's basically it, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    lmao I think this works as well.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

YES, im victorious!!

In frazzled moment of nearly overwhelming nervousty i managed to ask her out on a date!(without screwing it up) and she agreed. I FEEL GLORIOUS!!, this has to be the genuine sensation of victory, like defeating all your enemies in the universe standing the last man stand, glory smoldering your mind.

Im looking forward to this!.

VICTORY IS MINE.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    YES, im victorious!!

In frazzled moment of nearly overwhelming nervousty i managed to ask her out on a date! and she agreed. I FEEL GLORIOUS!!, this has to be the genuine sensation of victory, like defeating all your enemies in the universe standing the last man stand, glory smoldering your mind.

Im looking forward to this!.

Yay, I hope you have an amazing time together. See asking is always the best way with an INFP.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari