• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] New Scrubs theme song.

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP
What better place to talk about music than with NF's?

I am repackaging the scrubs show. This involves redoing the intro, so I need some song suggestions.

Something serious yet silly, something that fits the show like a glove.

ProTip: this song can not be the current song.

Anyhelp would be much appreciated.

Petite Etoile

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
wow!! these are really some creative suggestions people have come up with!!!

G

garbage

wow!! these are really some creative suggestions people have come up with!!!

way to contribute :tongue10:

I'd almost go with Bohemian Rhapsody myself.. unless I'm completely misinterpreting the lyrics which is entirely possible

Actually Wikipedia says that it might make sense as the Scrubs theme song
Wikipedia said:
Brian May confirms suggestions that the song contained veiled references to Mercury's personal traumas. He recalls "Freddie was a very complex person: flippant and funny on the surface, but he concealed insecurities and problems in squaring up his life with his childhood. He never explained the lyrics, but I think he put a lot of himself into that song."

plus it'd make for an entertaining redone intro :)