First 182627282930 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    ENTP

billy joe armstrong
    No. I think Billie is ISFP. He's admitted that he's a bit shy and uber-sensitive. But, even if he's not an introvert, he's definantly a feeler.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Oh never mind. Lauryn Hill is definitely INTJ. This 2005 interview of hers (particularly @1:49) kind of says it all. Not only is she so against what is superficial and what is inauthentic (Fi/e4) but she also exhibits a great bit of Ni in that interview as she talks about spirituality, the workings of God (as she sees it), and her own musical mysticism.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    Oh never mind. Lauryn Hill is definitely INTJ. This 2005 interview of hers (particularly @1:49) kind of says it all. Not only is she so against what is superficial and what is inauthentic (Fi/e4) but she also exhibits a great bit of Ni in that interview as she talks about spirituality, the workings of God (as she sees it), and her own musical mysticism.
    i'm seeing enfp. she's tough. she seems super disciplined and somewhat outwardly constructed nowadays, but when she was younger she seems very Fi. what's her enneagram? 7w6 sx/so? i can't imagine her as an e5 or e1 like most intjs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Has James Murphy (LCD Soundsystem) been typed?
    I'm thinking ExFJ. Definitely seems extroverted & I see loads of Fe. ExTP is possible though....? He seems so concerned with being productive & prepared, even though he admits he has not been.

YouTube - LCD Soundsystem interview

---------

I decided Paul Banks of Interpol is definitely INFP, not INTP, and Carlos D is ENFJ, not ENTx. So silly to think they are Ts .
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I'm thinking ExFJ. Definitely seems extroverted & I see loads of Fe. ExTP is possible though....? He seems so concerned with being productive & prepared, even though he admits he has not been.

I quit listening to the interview a little after 1:52, at which point he remarks that he never makes a plan." infp, iei ethical subtype. What was that song, Someone great? Seems like he wrote that from an Si-sourced perspective.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I quit listening to the interview a little after 1:52, at which point he remarks that he never makes a plan." infp, iei ethical subtype. What was that song, Someone great? Seems like he wrote that from an Si-sourced perspective.
    He seems VERY extroverted to me - I could see ENFP over INFP. I somehow see his focus on talking about plans to be telling though - he says one thing, but seems so focused on the idea of planning...
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

He seems VERY extroverted to me - I could see ENFP over INFP. I somehow see his focus on talking about plans to be telling though - he says one thing, but seems so focused on the idea of planning...
    So if he's enfp, do you know many ixfjs who listen? I think he demonstrates perceiver tendencies because the way he describes making his music is more of a shaping/molding of sound process rather than entering with any preconceived ideas ("I like to play along with things and let them grow" @ 8 min.). Link some more interviews. Show me the extroversion.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

So if he's enfp, do you know many ixfjs who listen? I think he demonstrates perceiver tendencies because the way he describes making his music is more of a shaping/molding of sound process rather than entering with any preconceived ideas ("I like to play along with things and let them grow" @ 8 min.). Link some more interviews. Show me the extroversion.
    Whenever it's hard for me to tell if someone is an extrovert or an outspoken introvert, the first place I look for clues is who the company/crowd they surround themselves with and just work from there. I'm aware that this is probably an approach you're more than aware with, but am bringing it up because the guy in question seems to surround himself with more of the quiet type, which leads me to believe further still that he is infp.

thinking of you

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Although indecisiveness doesn't evade infjs, george here in this video (YouTube - George Harrison Interview(1/6) @ 1:48) mentions how he spent months sifting through his head for a title to the record he's being interviewed for. Compare that with the mars volta dudes (presumably infj - at least the guitarist), who are like some magician pulling an endless scarf from his pocket, never thinking twice about coming up for air.

george's Fe doesn't seem dynamic enough to be a secondary function. He (YouTube - George Harrison Talks About Paul McCartney @ 0:52) is asked if he's saddened that mccartney didn't attend some gathering of some sort. "It's a pity because he would've had a good time. But it didn't spoil our night." Whereas someone like steve merritt seems to utilize his Fe more than slipping one's foot into an old boot. Pt.1 of the Latest Show on Earth interview on youtube (can't find it at this time), at the very beginning, explaining why he doesn't play stadiums, he remarks how his left ear (and to the interviewer, "your right") has taken on damage, feeling out the other's form. I haven't noticed harrison use his Fe in such a way.

What makes you think waters is entj?
    YouTube - George Harrison interview about Eric Clapton (funny)
    i see infj. waters feels more entj to me than intp but i could be wrong.

i see enfp. i find him extremely likable. i'm leaning 7w8 maybe so/sx.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i'm seeing enfp. she's tough. she seems super disciplined and somewhat outwardly constructed nowadays, but when she was younger she seems very Fi. what's her enneagram? 7w6 sx/so? i can't imagine her as an e5 or e1 like most intjs.
    Maybe you are both right. Could be her shadow self. She has been from the spot light for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post