First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I meant intuitive subtype for Costello, yeah. The guy's made a living from being word engineer. Ni all the way, btw; have you noticed how both enfj and intjs release a good, good chunk of supersappy rhymes? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalison, you blerdi blahdi wah wah blah.

As for Coyne, I think of him as entp because in interviews he doesn't seem to be emotionally phased by questions, and seems like the type who gets constantly zapped by ideas through that Ne-Ti rod. Think Q. Tarentino.
    True - Marilyn Manson = ENFJ
    Ani DiFranco - ENFJ
    Josh Homme(Queens of the Stone Age) - xNFP
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Regarding the O.P. --

Actually, I think Perry Farrell is an ENFP.

Check out this interview: YouTube - Perry Farrell -- Jane's Addiction and Satellite Party

Or consider these quotes from the interview:
    "I dug them beause they're real radicals, you know......I just thought, 'That's kind of a punk-rock way to be a humanitarian...."

"We have a 10-year mission....We're gonna be putting together events around the world....putting together these beautiful, big parties and small parties...basically to create awareness....using music as a catalyst to create awareness...."

"....pretty much....", "and so, in way, what we're gonna do...."

"we bring in music, and we bring in art, and we bring in a good time, and...a forum......and then we leave the city beautified and enhanced....."

"I seem to think that, after all--word of mouth is still the best way to communicate with people.....and human connectiveness.....and the wonderful thing about putting together events is, you can have 200,000 people....and... you get to see what they look like, and what their vibe is....and how they're behaving, and what they're listening to....and you know...just that human connectiveness.....I don't think it's ever going to be replaced...."

" I speak with my Spirit Guide through my dreams...."

"If nothing else, you know....if you're a positive person, you attract positive people and positive spirit..."

"Oh, man--I was a tough drunk in those days....because I was unhappy a lot of the times--on stage.....but, sometimes you drink more to, kind of, hide the pain, when people are not getting along or being mean to you on the road, and things like that...."

"...but...I like it....right at the point where I'm giddy, and friendly, and boisterous, and charming....that's the kind of drinking I like to do."

"So, yeah, man. I love to bop around..."
    (LOL!)

Ha ha.......Hey.....That was kind of fun analyzing him to death.

He seems like a slightly reserved ENFP to me.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post

Any Dinosaur Jr. fans? Any idea what J Mascis type is?
    J I would say is without a doubt an ISTP. He speaks through his guitar. His lyrics are secondary.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I meant intuitive subtype for Costello, yeah. The guy's made a living from being word engineer. Ni all the way, btw; have you noticed how both enfj and intjs release a good, good chunk of supersappy rhymes? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalison, you blerdi blahdi wah wah blah.
    He wrote "I want you", right?

Very definitely NJ. Seems like there might be a thin, thin line between F and T when it comes to nutcase obsession reveries of the NJ variety, but the flavour seems like EF, a stronger sense of grasping the immediate physical world and having it be proof of emotion. Which actually isn't an argument either way but Alison is an awful song, so ENFJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

hot dang i got conor oberst and neil young!? shiiiii' mang!
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

iron and wine
    I N V I C T U S

I wanted to bring up Billy Joel again. I think he is an ESFP as listed, but was wondering if anyone's opinion differs because I'm not certain. I've seen him listed as intuitive before and he has elements of it in his songwriting. Like I want to rule out that he is ISFP, ENFP or ExFP maybe so I'm more certain.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

jay reatard
    infp 4w5 sx/so?
    Pitchfork: TV

i get a kind of sx/so energy, don't really see the wariness of an sx/sp, more inner tumultuousness. i'm still trying to get a sense of sx/so vs sx/sp in nps.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

cut copy:
    guy on left: isfp
    guy in middle: estp
    guy on right: ???

MBTI
    infj