User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP

This happened to me numerous times growing up. Nowadays, if someone tries to pull that on me...*poof be gone*. I don't have time for that. I probably won't even bring up anything to the person. It's really not worth the grief.

You are better than that!
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

I can't stand people like that either. If I were in your shoes I'd like to hear her side of it, then I'd make a decision based on what she said her motives were.

MBTI
    yupp

you don't like her, because she sucks. and I don't blame you for not liking her, if I were in your shoes and be like uh huh yup yup, oh no sorry i can't....well....no....sure......um, no see.....ok.....fine...wellllll......sure.....if you want to....no we're not friends.....because you're a two face bitch....no you're not don't pretend to be.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Ne

thanks you guys! right on! hahaha i never developed the hate muscle lol jk but yeah i'll work on that u guys rock!!!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

I know ESTJ's usually hate me and I find them to be complete bores...but I find drama queens always tend to leave me alone. Maybe it's because I am gay so they aren't competing with me for male affection, haha..and because they make me laughhh with all their crazy antics, it's like watching a soap opera! I always love the people that other people love to hate...

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by cheerchick23 View Post
    my theories:
    it either has somthin to do with...
    -the fact that we were so sweet to her and she flipped around and backstabbed (enfps don't do well with criticism and "character attacks")
    -the fact she's so fake
    -the fact she's annoying
    -the fact that she is bff with my ex
    -the fact that i trusted her with very personal secrets that are now undoubtedly being spread to people i really don't want them to.... lol....
    Wow, I'm in shock. I guess as an NT, it's helpful to read these forums because I really have no understanding about life on the other side. I honestly can't see what the poor girl did wrong. (Btw, I'm really sorry if that offends you - I'm just being honest...) Actually, I take that back - spreading rumors is complete bullshit, but the other stuff is what I don't get:

-The girl has been there only for 2 months, why would you tell her all your personal secrets??
    -Why can't she be friends with someone just because you dated that person? It's not like she's your bff and held you when you cried after breaking up - she's just some girl who met some person that she got along with.
    -Are you sure she was the one spreading rumors? Sometimes, ppl get jealous of new ppl and do stuff to make them look bad. Why don't you just ask her what she did and why she did it?
    -Besides the alleged rumor spreading, what makes her fake and annoying?
    -Did you feel that because you were nice to her, she now owes you some loyalty or something, even though she never asked you to be nice to her?

I guess I've been in that girl's shoes before. Was a new girl that was instantly surrounded by a bunch of girls (like Heathers) that wanted to swallow me up into their group. They were nice enough, so I was nice back, but I didn't really have much in common with them. So I started doing my own thing, and they reacted with amazement that I had the audacity to reject their friendly hand. Like some mortal sin was committed because they took pity on a poor soul and I rejected it. But they never realized that I am not a poor soul and I didn't appreciate their meddling "do-good" behavior. I can make my own friends, thanks.

Again, I'm really not passing judgment, these are just total honest questions that have me a bit confused. (Hahaha, I'm so scared of you NFs that I don't think I can add enough disclaimers to show you that my claws are not out - I promise.) It's really just interesting to see things from the other point of view.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Wow, I'm in shock. I guess as an NT, it's helpful to read these forums because I really have no understanding about life on the other side. I honestly can't see what the poor girl did wrong. (Btw, I'm really sorry if that offends you - I'm just being honest...) Actually, I take that back - spreading rumors is complete bullshit, but the other stuff is what I don't get:

-The girl has been there only for 2 months, why would you tell her all your personal secrets??
    -Why can't she be friends with someone just because you dated that person? It's not like she's your bff and held you when you cried after breaking up - she's just some girl who met some person that she got along with.
    -Are you sure she was the one spreading rumors? Sometimes, ppl get jealous of new ppl and do stuff to make them look bad. Why don't you just ask her what she did and why she did it?
    -Besides the alleged rumor spreading, what makes her fake and annoying?
    -Did you feel that because you were nice to her, she now owes you some loyalty or something, even though she never asked you to be nice to her?

I guess I've been in that girl's shoes before. Was a new girl that was instantly surrounded by a bunch of girls (like Heathers) that wanted to swallow me up into their group. They were nice enough, so I was nice back, but I didn't really have much in common with them. So I started doing my own thing, and they reacted with amazement that I had the audacity to reject their friendly hand. Like some mortal sin was committed because they took pity on a poor soul and I rejected it. But they never realized that I am not a poor soul and I didn't appreciate their meddling "do-good" behavior. I can make my own friends, thanks.

Again, I'm really not passing judgment, these are just total honest questions that have me a bit confused. (Hahaha, I'm so scared of you NFs that I don't think I can add enough disclaimers to show you that my claws are not out - I promise.) It's really just interesting to see things from the other point of view.
    I guess this makes srnse.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by cheerchick23 View Post
    thanks you guys! right on! hahaha i never developed the hate muscle lol jk but yeah i'll work on that u guys rock!!!!!
    No you won't but the personal secrets thing - please stop that immediately.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.