• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How to mess with an NF's head?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It doesn't matter if I understand animals - animals understand me...

And if you say animals don't understand me, then you're full of sheet! :D

Actually it doesn't bother me - I find the topic quite amusing, actually!

It's Blackmail who ferking pisses me off...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
The Dog Whisperer is rather practical and he bases his methods on dog behavior. I do know what you are talking about. There was an actual "Pet Psychic" on Animal Planet who would communicate with deceased pets. I think she probably had herself convinced on at least some points, but it is hard to imagine taking it that far with sincerity. I couldn't determine for certain if she was completely convinced of herself, although it seemed entirely possible.

Woah I had no idea it got that serious. I'm pretty sure all those "talk to the dead" shows can be explained by the art of cold reading.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not too weird to be loved!!!! My husband loves me, and he's an INTJ or ISFP or something....Anyway I might drive him crazy, but he still loves me. :yes: I think the more 'stodgy' types, as they are often called, love weirdness. We help them to find their :devil: side. Wheeeee! :D

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tell them they don't understand animals.
That's a pretty good one, or train their dog to do this. (I love the yawn at the beginning) Actually training the dog to say "I hate you" might be more effective ;)

YouTube - Husky Dog Talking

[youtube=qXo3NFqkaRM]Husky Dog[/youtube]

It's interesting how she matches the pitch of her voice. Obviously hearing words in the response is meaningless to the dog, but the dog's deliberate effort to match the sounds created by others in the pack is actually kind of interesting.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's a pretty good one, or train their dog to do this. (I love the yawn at the beginning) Actually training the dog to say "I hate you" might be more effective ;)

It's interesting how he matches the pitch of her voice.

HAHAHAHAAHAH! :D I wonder how long that took to train him - was probably coincidence the first time he did it.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

It's interesting how he matches the pitch of her voice.

LOL. If a dog did that to me out of the blue, I'd be questioning my reality for sure.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've definitely decided after reading all this that I am now an ESFP...;) And if I'm not, I'm just going to 'will it' into reality.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

It's interesting how she matches the pitch of her voice. Obviously hearing words in the response is meaningless to the dog, but the dog's deliberate effort to match the sounds created by others in the pack is actually kind of interesting.

Actually, the yawn in the beginning indicates that the dog is stressed and is either not sure what to do or doesn't feel like it.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Since this is in trend I will start this one.

1. Being very friendly towards them and then swiching to very hostile mode in moment can knock them of the track.

2. Sending a dead cat or dead rodent via mail can also do the trick.

3. Saying that you never loved anyone (especialy if they know that this could actually be true)

4. Seducing them just to get in contact with their friend in a hope to put your hands on their freind.

5. Telling a very nasty joke in their presence.

6. Laughing at their face for their errors in emotionally charged moment.

7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)

8. If you calmly explain to them that their spiritual beliefs are BS even by their own standards.

:doh:
I mean, don't you have better things to think?

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
How about "Make sure to make me a nutritious dinner tonight and have it ready by 6:00."

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about "Make sure to make me a nutritious dinner tonight and have it ready by 6:00."

I'm sorry, do I look like your mom to you???

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
LOL, now that you mention in it.

I was in a mischevious mood this once and decided to take it out on a INFP friend of mine, quite a bright fellow. I sent him a video of something very gruesome, and told him that the prospect in the video was intreseting and suggested discussion. It ended up a bloody with him telling me that i should realize " that you are becoming a morally deprived cold-hearted monster ".

Last edited:

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't see how this would "mess with my head." I would most likely choose to omit you from everything which concerns me, but it wouldn't be a matter of confusion or inner conflict. In fact, it would be one of the simplest decisions I've ever made.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, but I'm hungry anyway.

Feed me.:happy2:

LOL, you're a better cook than I ever could be, sweety. Besides...would you really take the risk to get foodpoisoning or worse? I'm such a sensotard...I'm bound to mistake salt for sugar, chili for ketchup, ratpoison for breadcrumbs...:devil:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

Don't forget "and have the house clean"

I've definitely decided after reading all this that I am now an ESFP...;) And if I'm not, I'm just going to 'will it' into reality.

Ahaha! I've been telling my friends this for a week or two. I'm there with you, sister.