• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How to mess with an NF's head?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)
This one is actually pretty good. It's even better if you get upset, make a poorly crafted argument, then tell the NF to calm down so they can better understand your logic.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
A funny one to pull off is to use words with cultural emotional subtext in 'the wrong context' while talking\debating about something with flawless logics.
I used to do it for fun but I don't have an example in mind right now.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. Being very friendly towards them and then swiching to very hostile mode in moment can knock them of the track.
-Yes

2. Sending a dead cat or dead rodent via mail can also do the trick.
This would mess with anybody.

3. Saying that you never loved anyone (especialy if they know that this could actually be true)
Wouldn't bother me.

4. Seducing them just to get in contact with their friend in a hope to put your hands on their freind.
Again, this could very well mess with anybody.

5. Telling a very nasty joke in their presence.
Not all of us.

6. Laughing at their face for their errors in emotionally charged moment.
This would get you punched in the face.

7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)
That would probably work until they caught on to it, then, woe be unto you.

8. If you calmly explain to them that their spiritual beliefs are BS even by their own standards.
I'm an atheist. Good luck with that. :p

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Being very friendly towards them and then swiching to very hostile mode in moment can knock them of the track.

That garners a kick to the shins.

A love token? How sweet. :wubbie:

3. Saying that you never loved anyone (especialy if they know that this could actually be true)

Total bull. I've heard this said to me, it hurt at the time, but now that I'm older, that pig doesn't fly. I simply leave, sometimes without another word. People who play games are boring, stupid and bereft of character. I thank them for allowing me to see what exhausting imbeciles they are.

4. Seducing them just to get in contact with their friend in a hope to put your hands on their freind.

Transparent. And tired.

Embarrassing for you, maybe.

Another kick to the shins.

THIS is truly awful and bordering on cruelty.

8. If you calmly explain to them that their spiritual beliefs are BS even by their own standards.

*shrug* Whatever you say, Gandhi. Hope you enjoy hell. :hi: ;)

It's worse when someone behaves in every way like they love me and care about me but continue to deny it with their mouths. That's a nasty cowardly behavior. Then again, I think that would bother anyone, not just an NF.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a solid definition of what determines that I keep the person at a distance. It is rather effective controlling behavior which can be a potential threat, so prepare to have your tactics analyzed and dismantled to the point of being completely ineffective.

This would result in either being ignored or reported to the ASPCA so that you would be handcuffed and arrested on live TV in front of a fist shaking and/or giggling NF audience.

This would probably just make you interesting.

I don't often make friends, but the kind of person that I would call friend would likely cause bodily harm in response to this strategy, but it is still certainly worth a try. :cheese:

Mostly a quiet reaction, either ignored or momentarily analyzed and then forgotten unless it is actually funny.

Indicative of a hostile expression in the guise of control. Would see right through it and laugh a little on the inside.

As I mentioned earlier this one is a little annoying especially when combined with emotional projections (being blamed for possessing the other person's feelings)

This would be appreciated and is something I've sought out although it is difficult to find. Actually when done with clarity of thought and no immature passive aggression, this would result in admiration and respect.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Bleh you need to work on this.

Frank

Suggest they put their cat(s) down because they are really more trouble than they are worth.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Suggest they put their cat(s) down because they are really more trouble than they are worth.

And here we have an ENTJ... :D

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Since this is in trend I will start this one.

I usually make a quick exit without being baffled.
Why stick around negative people if it's not necessary?

:laugh:I'd probably assume it died in transportation and be disappointed. No kidding.

That would bother me a lot. It's not humanely possible! Come on at least infatuation or a random crush..!

I think that's offensive to anyone.

Erm...I'm actually fond of dirty jokes.:laugh:I grew up with an NT older brother. That's how we laughed. I'm not disturbed by males doing that if it's not directed at anyone "I know".

*pouts*...:yim_phbbbbt:

That does piss me off.

As for 8, :mellow:=>:huh:=>:shock:=>:puppy_dog_eyes:=>:sad:=>:cry:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP

That would earn you a visit from the Gray Mafia. And most probably, a set of concrete boots for you to wear on your trip to the bottom of the nearest large body of water.

:D

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Tell them they're being too defensive.

That would earn you a visit from the Gray Mafia. And most probably, a set of concrete boots for you to wear on your trip to the bottom of the nearest large body of water.

:D

you're SO being defensive...

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Tell them they're being too defensive.

you're SO being defensive...

Nah...my cats have their own way of taking care of things. I was only being slightly facetious.

There are enough of them that they could most likely make someone disappear. ;)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
9. Open a joke thread and watch as they are over rationalizing it. Since they don't want to sound unrational. :popc1:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want my mommy!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

R

Riva

pee on graves.

or hand-cuff them to a ENTP. (this would actually piss anyone off)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I figure other people are just retards anyway, so I don't let 'em get to me too much; or at least I like to pretend that I don't let them get to me too much.