As for 8, =>=>=>=>:sad:=>Since this is in trend I will start this one.
1. Being very friendly towards them and then swiching to very hostile mode in moment can knock them of the track.
I usually make a quick exit without being baffled.
Why stick around negative people if it's not necessary?
2. Sending a dead cat or dead rodent via mail can also do the trick.
I'd probably assume it died in transportation and be disappointed. No kidding.
3. Saying that you never loved anyone (especialy if they know that this could actually be true)
That would bother me a lot. It's not humanely possible! Come on at least infatuation or a random crush..!
4. Seducing them just to get in contact with their friend in a hope to put your hands on their freind.
I think that's offensive to anyone.
5. Telling a very nasty joke in their presence.
Erm...I'm actually fond of dirty jokes.I grew up with an NT older brother. That's how we laughed. I'm not disturbed by males doing that if it's not directed at anyone "I know".
6. Laughing at their face for their errors in emotionally charged moment.
7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)
That does piss me off.
8. If you calmly explain to them that their spiritual beliefs are BS even by their own standards.