• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How to mess with an NF's head?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. Being very friendly towards them and then swiching to very hostile mode in moment can knock them of the track.

That would work. I'd probably think I'd done something to offend you and start apologizing.

2. Sending a dead cat or dead rodent via mail can also do the trick

This would work too, I'd be grossed out. :sick:

3. Saying that you never loved anyone (especialy if they know that this could actually be true)

That doesn't bother me at all, actually. I've never really loved anyone either. ;)

4. Seducing them just to get in contact with their friend in a hope to put your hands on their freind.

Again, it doesn't bother me. Mostly because I can't be seduced, and I'm not possessive of my friends anyway.

5. Telling a very nasty joke in their presence.

I'd probably get disgusted by this, too. Same as #2.

6. Laughing at their face for their errors in emotionally charged moment.

I would indeed feel extremely embarrassed, and pathetically stupid. I'd probably have to run out of the room. :blushing:

7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)

I'd apologize and say I understood, probably trying my best to find a perspective from which I could construe all further insults as something else.

8. If you calmly explain to them that their spiritual beliefs are BS even by their own standards.

I'd roll my eyes at you and think you were just another brainwashed religious sheep. I'm agnostic, and thus pretty confident that we can't know either way about something unobservable.

Trefle

MBTI Type
INFJ
seeing the OP, I can agree with most. :p for some, not as much as messing with their head as 'making them freak out and curse in any divinely name possible'

but..yes. The key is messing with their hearts and minds >_>; and their mind didn't seems to able to comprehend pure, undiluted evil and/or malicious act WITHOUT the malice and evil. The phrase 'I did what I have to do' almost wouldn't pass their mind without the 'omg they're ebil'

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The OP's list could otherwise be titled: Things a Sociopath Might Enjoy

Tell them they are too wierd to be loved. :cry:

This! :yes:
This one takes the cake. This is possibly an INFP's worst fear put into words :cry:.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
This! :yes:
This one takes the cake. This is possibly an INFP's worst fear put into words :cry:.

You INFPs are just the right kind of weird to make me love you.

It's so amusing when you get worked up. I can't help but laugh. In your face. Loudly. It's like killing babies, always fun.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For all of our talk of compatibility, does it seem to anyone else that NTs are ideally created to mess with NFs?

That's just ENTPs. They "mess with" everyone for the hell of it a lot of the time from what I've seen.

marmandahalf

That's just ENTPs. They "mess with" everyone for the hell of it a lot of the time from what I've seen.

If by "for the hell of it" you mean "to feed our informal social experimentation that we're conducting 24/7 with our personal lives as fodder," then yes. Yes we do.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty much. That's just how it feels when ENTPs don't know that how they execute their actions is just as important as the gathering of information.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Pretty much. That's just how it feels when ENTPs don't know that how they execute their actions is just as important as the gathering of information.

It isn't not knowing, it's just that that's not necessarily just as important to THEM. ;) Remember, you've got Fi in front. They've got Ne in front. You can't expect them to share your values.

They can be mean, but they're usually not trying to be.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm going look at it from the perspective on an NT, namely me.

1. Being very friendly towards them and then swiching to very hostile mode in moment can knock them of the track.

Define hostile. Hostile, you worthless piece of ... or just a hostile joke.

2. Sending a dead cat or dead rodent via mail can also do the trick.

For me too.

3. Saying that you never loved anyone (especialy if they know that this could actually be true)

They would have to be brain damaged for that to happen. Some people have lesions on a part of the brain--I can't name that part of brain this time--that can damage a persons ability to feel. These people also take insane risks. I sometimes wonder if I have some problem like that, but I have loved and there is a limit to the risk I will take.

4. Seducing them just to get in contact with their friend in a hope to put your hands on their freind.

Yep.

5. Telling a very nasty joke in their presence.

No problem with that myself. If they make clear they don't like nasty jokes I can avoid nasty jokes.

6. Laughing at their face for their errors in emotionally charged moment.

Some people might find that amusing. Can you see their face to judge their reaction to that? Is it in person or over the internet?

7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)

?

8. If you calmly explain to them that their spiritual beliefs are BS even by their own standards.

I sometimes tell people I think their spiritual beliefs are a waste of time, but that's my opinion and I am as entitled to it as any "believer" is entitled to their belief. I never try to impose my beliefs on anyone. I will share my opinion if asked.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It isn't not knowing, it's just that that's not necessarily just as important to THEM. ;) Remember, you've got Fi in front. They've got Ne in front. You can't expect them to share your values.

Yep. I know what all of my issues with ENTPs are, it's all good. :D

I was just messing with marma. :yes:

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
First off, I think the idea of this thread is actually quite funny. The suggestions so far have been dealt with deftly by the NFs that precede me.

Total bull. I've heard this said to me, it hurt at the time, but now that I'm older, that pig doesn't fly. I simply leave, sometimes without another word. People who play games are boring, stupid and bereft of character. I thank them for allowing me to see what exhausting imbeciles they are.

Word. Pink Piranha, I wish had your wisdom. Now that I have had the unfortunate experience, I hope it will stick and that I will refer to it in the future to avoid being taken in by similar lines.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'd also like to add that as much as I mess with ENTPs on here, most of it's just a joke. I don't need to learn anything more. :jew:

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP

See how paranoid you are making me. I had a dream this one was really a suggestive metaphor. That you were testing to see how thick the ice was and to see what you could get away with. I woke up to come and throw a stick of dynamite on the ice.

Fortunately, I remembered differently in my dream than it actually is.

I think I should just stay away from here.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
It's worse when someone behaves in every way like they love me and care about me but continue to deny it with their mouths. That's a nasty cowardly behavior. Then again, I think that would bother anyone, not just an NF.

:shock:

OMG, describes my frustration with the last two people I seriously dated - and they were both NFs. Jerks. LOL. and :cry:

And yes, that ish seriously does mess with your head (and your emotions).

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
:shock:

OMG, describes my frustration with the last two people I seriously dated - and they were both NFs. Jerks. LOL. and :cry:

And yes, that ish seriously does mess with your head (and your emotions).

I actually don't have this problem.:D

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Total bull. I've heard this said to me, it hurt at the time, but now that I'm older, that pig doesn't fly. I simply leave, sometimes without another word. People who play games are boring, stupid and bereft of character. I thank them for allowing me to see what exhausting imbeciles they are.
Good to know at least Pink has not been infiltrated. Still not completely sure about czecze.

Everybody plays games! Everyone! Only intent varies. Some people are naturally better at playing games than others. Some people are natural born people magnets. These are some of the best manipulators around. I was not a natural born people magnet. I can only hope to imitate these individuals. My intent is always good, even when used in self-defense. In that case my intent is self-defense. What's wrong with that? I pride myself on my high integrity. I have my own high moral standards. I don't need religion for that.

Before I go I want to say I have no problem being rude to nameless, faceless individuals if I think it is called for. After all, who am I being rude to? Nobody! And if they earned the rudeness, what difference does it make?