User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

First off, I think the idea of this thread is actually quite funny. The suggestions so far have been dealt with deftly by the NFs that precede me.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Total bull. I've heard this said to me, it hurt at the time, but now that I'm older, that pig doesn't fly. I simply leave, sometimes without another word. People who play games are boring, stupid and bereft of character. I thank them for allowing me to see what exhausting imbeciles they are.
    Word. Pink Piranha, I wish had your wisdom. Now that I have had the unfortunate experience, I hope it will stick and that I will refer to it in the future to avoid being taken in by similar lines.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Convince them that they can communicate with animals. It won't be hard, they secretly crave to break the animal/human communication barrier.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    It isn't not knowing, it's just that that's not necessarily just as important to THEM. Remember, you've got Fi in front. They've got Ne in front. You can't expect them to share your values.

They can be mean, but they're usually not trying to be.
    I'd also like to add that as much as I mess with ENTPs on here, most of it's just a joke. I don't need to learn anything more.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I'd also like to add that as much as I mess with ENTPs on here, most of it's just a joke. I don't need to learn anything more.
    You us...

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    4. Seducing them just to get in contact with their friend in a hope to put your hands on their freind.
    See how paranoid you are making me. I had a dream this one was really a suggestive metaphor. That you were testing to see how thick the ice was and to see what you could get away with. I woke up to come and throw a stick of dynamite on the ice.

Fortunately, I remembered differently in my dream than it actually is.

I think I should just stay away from here.

MBTI
    GONE

It's worse when someone behaves in every way like they love me and care about me but continue to deny it with their mouths. That's a nasty cowardly behavior. Then again, I think that would bother anyone, not just an NF.

OMG, describes my frustration with the last two people I seriously dated - and they were both NFs. Jerks. LOL. and

And yes, that ish seriously does mess with your head (and your emotions).
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

OMG, describes my frustration with the last two people I seriously dated - and they were both NFs. Jerks. LOL. and

And yes, that ish seriously does mess with your head (and your emotions).
    I actually don't have this problem.

MBTI
    INTP

Total bull. I've heard this said to me, it hurt at the time, but now that I'm older, that pig doesn't fly. I simply leave, sometimes without another word. People who play games are boring, stupid and bereft of character. I thank them for allowing me to see what exhausting imbeciles they are.
    Good to know at least Pink has not been infiltrated. Still not completely sure about czecze.

Everybody plays games! Everyone! Only intent varies. Some people are naturally better at playing games than others. Some people are natural born people magnets. These are some of the best manipulators around. I was not a natural born people magnet. I can only hope to imitate these individuals. My intent is always good, even when used in self-defense. In that case my intent is self-defense. What's wrong with that? I pride myself on my high integrity. I have my own high moral standards. I don't need religion for that.

Before I go I want to say I have no problem being rude to nameless, faceless individuals if I think it is called for. After all, who am I being rude to? Nobody! And if they earned the rudeness, what difference does it make?