• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP's, do you hate Andie MacDowell?

Andie M?

• Total voters

Von Mittendorf

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
I have no idea how to make this a poll, so just let us know!
(Other types opinions on Andie McDowell welcome!)

Personally, Yes. I hate Andie MacDowell.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm really confused right now. I don't think I hate anyone.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not an INFP, but I think my searing, intense hatred of Andie MacDowell allows me to vote in this poll.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
We just know a few INFPs who hate Andie MacDowell. He wanted to see if it was a thing.

Von Mittendorf

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
What are you trying to prove?

That Andie MacDowell is awful.

by the way, this is her:
andie-macdowell-dreamgirls-movie-premiere-in-los-angeles-5CvdaZ.jpg

She was in groundhog day. She SUCKED.

O

Oberon

She was... well... kind of touching in Michael. It was an otherwise silly movie.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm curious as to why people are turned off?

I have noticed myself having a peculiar reaction to her because my impression from what I have seen of her characters is this kind of affected sensitivity in her mannerisms and intonation. I tend to feel a bit unconvinced in how she presents herself, but it leaves me more confused than having a negative reaction per se.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
She was in 4 Weddings and a Funeral. I didn't mind her in that.

She does seem a tad different to mainstream Hollywood actresses but I haven't seen her in enough movies or interviews to get a better handle on it.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I liked her in Green Card. Otherwise, no, she isn't my favourite actress.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok This is weird cos I was just watching a movie with her in it... And I don't really buy her acting at all.. she seems very stiff, always the same and kind of like the lights are on but there ain't no one home never has been never will HAHAHA Can't say I hate her for it though... as someone else said there's something about her that says sensitivity to me and I find this odd mix of hers a bit of an enigma and therefore interesting...

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I don't have any kind of reaction to her, she isn't a great actress and I wouldn't watch a film with her in it because I wouldn't be convinced it was worth watching if they hired such a third rate actress, but I neither hate nor love her, she just is.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's pretty. I've enjoyed some of her movies. We have the same hair! (Relevant? No, not really.)

Slightly positive to indifferent is my initial reaction. Course, I'm an INFJ.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i don't hate or love her, kind of indifferent, though I'm like that with most people I know. and celebrities, its not like OMG she did that or this it's like soooo

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I loved her in Groundhog Day, and haven't noticed her in anything since (outside of makeup commercials).

Von Mittendorf

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
I loved her in Groundhog Day, and haven't noticed her in anything since (outside of makeup commercials).

Gaah! Those FUCKING makeup commercials!

There was a Tarzan movie in the 90's that, despite the apes being really obviously dudes in suits, could have been pretty good. Except they cast GODDAMN Andie GODDAMN MacDowell as Jane, and she was SO BAD that they had to hire Glenn Close to overdub ALL OF HER DIALOGUE, and it was REALLY OBVIOUS and the movie SUCKED.

Sex Lies and Videotape only escaped by the skin of James Spader's charisma.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
her acting bugs me...but she doesn't.

i know you asked for infp's but i wanted to play too.