User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    just kidding...kisses blue...you know i love ya! that is unless you want to fight...are you trying to fight? haha
    Moi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallahereicome
    At the same time, make sure never to tie him down and enthusiastically encourage him on his adventures, and either go along or go on your own adventures and tell him all about them later.
    That doesn't really work....when you keep ending up on opposite sides of the planet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Senior Member Valhallahereicome's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w7
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    ^^ that's actually really good, i think.
    Thanks! It's also partly culled from what I like as an INFP... glad it seems to work!

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    That doesn't really work....when you keep ending up on opposite sides of the planet!
    Ahaha, and there you have why I turned down the latest ENFP male's request to be in a relationship. No, I cannot fly out to France and keep you company... ENFPs' lives are just too exciting!

Sorry though, I'm not really sure what to do in that situation!

MBTI
    ENFP

I know that I have a hard time keeping in touch, especially when I'm busy. Sometimes once I get the time to reply to something I feel like it's way too late to reply so I'll start a new conversation about something else. Often times if I'm still busy I'll lose touch again. It's not something I'm proud of, but it happens that way all too often, and it doesn't mean I'm not interested in keeping in touch with the person. It's also something I always feel horrible about.

I also have a tendency to contact people I thought were interesting, but haven't kept in touch with for years.

I don't know if any of this is particularly helpful, but maybe it sheds some light on how an ENFP brain works or at least how this one works.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperions Shadow View Post
    I know that I have a hard time keeping in touch, especially when I'm busy. Sometimes once I get the time to reply to something I feel like it's way too late to reply so I'll start a new conversation about something else. Often times if I'm still busy I'll lose touch again. It's not something I'm proud of, but it happens that way all too often, and it doesn't mean I'm not interested in keeping in touch with the person. It's also something I always feel horrible about.

I also have a tendency to contact people I thought were interesting, but haven't kept in touch with for years.

I don't know if any of this is particularly helpful, but maybe it sheds some light on how an ENFP brain works or at least how this one works.

I'm glad you were honest about this. An ENFP that I know has this problem, but I don't think he really has any remorse at all for how he can make other people feel. It's like he just drops people with no explanation and then pops back up monthes later as if no one should be surprised. I guess I'm not really surprised anymore myself after several times of it happening.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperions Shadow View Post
    Often times if I'm still busy I'll lose touch again. It's not something I'm proud of, but it happens that way all too often, and it doesn't mean I'm not interested in keeping in touch with the person. It's also something I always feel horrible about.
    I think I tend to do this too.. I haven't talked to my best friends from my hometown since I moved away. I don't talk to anyone from high school. Since I feel so guilty about it, it's hard for me to initiate communication with them again.

For some, this phenomenon is okay.. they accept me "coming back." But most of these people are likely just acquaintances who didn't have much to lose by "losing me" in the first place.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RuffledINTP View Post
    I'm glad you were honest about this. An ENFP that I know has this problem, but I don't think he really has any remorse at all for how he can make other people feel. It's like he just drops people with no explanation and then pops back up monthes later as if no one should be surprised. I guess I'm not really surprised anymore myself after several times of it happening.
    Yep. 'Cos you know, we can just put our lives on hold until you get your shit together, or you run out of money, or you get disallusioned with your latest friend/project/lover.

/not bitter or anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Yep. 'Cos you know, we can just put our lives on hold until you get your shit together, or you run out of money, or you get disallusioned with your latest friend/project/lover.

/not bitter or anything

Pfft, yeah, like INTPs have a life!

MBTI
    STP

Ok, I will give away what I believe the secret is to an ENFP Listen to them. I know it sounds stupid and basic, but they will tell you what they like. ENFP will not force anything onto you. Listen to what they like and let them know what you like. In the process you will learn so much about them and they will in turn learn about you. This is the stage where they are seeing how they feel about you. Pick up hints like getting a phone number or them wanting to hang around a little more or opening up to things they like. They are feeling you out. The more they open up the more they will reveal what they like to do.
    Likes Amargith liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...first of all poki...i don't like you people knowing things about us/me so stop it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah poki is a little scary! I've noticed that before.