User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    My major problem with ENFPs is that they are just all over the place, unless you happen to see one on a regular basis through uni, work etc it's almost impossible to get hold of them since the ones I have met don't really believe in replying to emails or text messages etc. They are fascinating but just so bloody elusive, it sometimes seems pointless to invest any energy in building the friendship/relationship with them since not much is coming back.
    Yup. Pretty much. They can go from making you feel like the centre of the universe to freezing you out in a heartbeat. It's kinda disorienting. Much of the time they have no idea what effect they have on others either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

blue...you too!? damn...you people.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

An intj female. At least in my brothers case.

MBTI
    ENFP

Donuts??!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    They can go from making you feel like the centre of the universe to freezing you out in a heartbeat.
    It's really not that. It takes some work to get yourself frozen out, but it is possible. If you aren't returning (or the ENFP doesn't know you are returning) their intense attention then you run a serious risk of being downgraded on the attention list. This can happen in relationships or friendships.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

They can go from making you feel like the centre of the universe to freezing you out in a heartbeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    blue...you too!? damn...you people.
    See what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    It takes some work to get yourself frozen out, but it is possible. If you aren't returning (or the ENFP doesn't know you are returning) their intense attention then you run a serious risk of being downgraded on the attention list. This can happen in relationships or friendships.
    Yeah. But you guys can be pretty paranoid too, you must admit, and pretty demanding. Most people aren't capable of THAT much intensity ALL of the time. That's why you end up disappointed so often. Chill a little. Take the rough with the smooth. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    Just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah. But you guys can be pretty paranoid too, you must admit, and pretty demanding. Most people aren't capable of THAT much intensity ALL of the time. That's why you end up disappointed so often. Chill a little. Take the rough with the smooth. Don't sweat the small stuff. Just sayin.
    NO!

You scare me, you know too much.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've said it before but i'm sayin it again ne paranoia is a straight up bitch.

and no i DON'T see what you mean?! because my ne reads that so many different ways! ahhh!! damn...you people!

just kidding...kisses blue...you know i love ya! that is unless you want to fight...are you trying to fight? haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member Valhallahereicome's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w7
    Socionics
    ENTP

Hmm, in my admittedly limited experience you must be driven and fascinating on some level to catch an ENFP guy's attention. They are looking for someone with depth, strength, and wisdom - be prepared for a lot of long, soulful talks. But since they're always bouncing all over the place looking for new experiences, you should be pretty gung-ho and adventurous yourself. Trying to be shy and demure won't get you anywhere. Neither will being fake or frivolous.

As to how to keep one - show him a strength of character and passion that he doesn't have in himself. He'll be drawn to your depth and want to explore, understand, and emulate you. At the same time, make sure never to tie him down and enthusiastically encourage him on his adventures, and either go along or go on your own adventures and tell him all about them later.

Of course, I have to put in a caveat that I've never been in a relationship with an ENFP male. But I've been asked to be in one, so maybe that counts for something.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ that's actually really good, i think.
    -Jim Morrison