User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The only aspect of Fi I've sometimes disliked is a constant need to check if everything I'm doing is a congruent whole value wise.
    Yeah... I hear you. I have a well developed tertiary Fi and.... it drives me nuts. It seriously gets in the way of my evil plans.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I don't hate anything about my primary Fi until people on this forum remind me of how bad it is because I get most of my ideas from Ne, according to the experts.

But I know full well how disorienting one's self-image can appear through Fi and share your frustration. It'd be nice to wash all the bad words away in one swoosh, all the selfishness and self-pity and prejudices--wouldn't it? Oh yeah... that's why Napoleon invented the hangman's noose.

I guess life can be like tripping through a 100k hall of mirrors sometimes; we just have to shake it off, wait for the good horoscope transits, cross our fingers and hope lightening doesn't strike until then.

I don't know what questioned I answered. Ha chuckle ha.
    your Ne is obviously excellent bc this post is genius. Ne attaches to things that Fi attitudes/values make meaningful, interesting, engaging, amusing, etc.

Fi just sorts, prioritizes, feels, and understands ideas/objects. it's sloooow but runs deep, and its momentum is somethin' powerful and sometimes painfully difficult to resist. and getting the right shade for everything and making it work together can be completely exhausting.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    your Ne is obviously excellent bc this post is genius. Ne attaches to things that Fi attitudes/values make meaningful, interesting, engaging, amusing, etc.

Fi just sorts, prioritizes, feels, and understands ideas/objects. it's sloooow but runs deep, and its momentum is somethin' powerful and sometimes painfully difficult to resist. and getting the right shade for everything and making it work together can be completely exhausting.
    I get where you're coming from if it's mbti, but having the socionics descriptions mixed with mbti's in my head has been and continues to be pretty confusing to read posts drawing from both assessments.

Whatever we call what we're chatting about, I can say is that I can pick up on subtleties and tics and little blinks if I stay still and focus, and both interpret/exert them with ease. I do think my emotions are unusually practical not only because of my focus but memory for blankets of shades that I've come across, which often allows (forces) me to troubleshoot in a diplomatic position that needs filling. This sometimes feels like a selfish path, one that can give me absolute clarity about an aspect over time but also hurricane katrina my head with illusions.

I feel especially accomplished after reaching a conclusion to a project or idea in my head, say for instance sitting in a corner grating a chunk of cheddar at variable speeds until it whittles down to a single sliver that I can frame on a wall and mail to my parents like a moosehead.