User Tag List

12311 Last

Thread: NFs as nudists

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default NFs as nudists

My dear little NFs, what series of events could drive you to find yourself within the warm embrace of society all naturale? Would you, could you, should you ever consider nudity as the way to go to find meaning and porpoises?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFP

I have nuded a few times in public, usually (not always) as a result of a dare, and usually at bucks' nights. My nuding always results from either:

a) lots of alcohol
    b) a desire to amuse friends
    or
    c) the irresistible suction of the inappropriate

Actually on one occasion none of the above were involved, it was just a really nice summer night.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

If Don was the only other person I had any chance of encountering, there was no danger to my nekkid person from sun, cold, or bugs and I was certain there were no satellites with cameras or aircraft that could possibly fly over and see me.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Actually on one occasion none of the above were involved, it was just a really nice summer night.
    Yay!

To be truthful, i'm rather weary of clothing. It never feels comfortable enough. I have a wish to take my little harp deep into the woods and play it 'unfettered'. Can't say it's happened as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    If Don was the only other person I had any chance of encountering, there was no danger to my nekkid person from sun, cold, or bugs and I was certain there were no satellites with cameras or aircraft that could possibly fly over and see me.
    Wow! You really think this through. Uhmmm, maybe i should hold off on the nekkid plucking for a bit.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Wow! You really think this through. Uhmmm, maybe i should hold off on the nekkid plucking for a bit.
    Nah, that's just me. In my imagination it might sound cool to be a wood nymph but reality eventually crowds even my imagination, unfortunately.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP

I don't think I could ever go nude in public, I don;t even feel comfortabe being nude infront of my kids, even at the age of 1. (my friend says I am weird)

I am only comfortable nude in one setting.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Currently? Being forced at gunpoint, either directly, or by the person in question using someone I care about as a hostage. Short of that, nothing, it's too disgusting for me. I know that sounds crazy, but I really, really don't like how I look.

In any scenario? Well, if I looked a lot better, everyone else were nude, there was no stigma attached, and there was no potential danger resulting from it, then I would probably do that.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post

Toonia, are you sure you're an INFJ? You really seem far too silly and uninhibited sometimes.

I know another infj who is just as silly as me, it's great.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Being forced at gunpoint, either directly, or by the person in question using someone I care about as a hostage. Short of that, nothing, it's too disgusting for me. I know that sounds crazy, but I really, really don't like how I look.

Toonia, are you sure you're an INFJ? You really seem far too silly and uninhibited sometimes.
    Toonia, it seems to me, explores and expands herself, which is pretty delightful. I admire it.
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Toonia, it seems to me, explores and expands herself, which is pretty delightful. I admire it.
    I'm sorry, you're right. I was just in a mildly paranoid, pessimistic mood (I'm a bit wired on caffeine since I didn't sleep well). I just realized there were several perspectives, and it didn't have to be realistic. I changed my original reply.