• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs as nudists

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think nudism is more of a P thing. Ps would wear a suit made out of mustard stains if it was comfortable.

*shrug* I'm always told that I am well dressed and by changing an article of clothing or something about it I can go from semi formal to casual... But ok ^_^

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Isn't that the point though? To be practicing? It's like saying that I'm a non-practicing serial killer.

Or is nudism comparable to a religion or philosophy?

What would it take for you to start practicing your serial killing? ;)

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
I walk around naked at home regularily. As I live in a 6th floor appartment, not that many people can look in, and I don't care about the few who can. It's not nudusm, though, just me not bothering getting dressed after having slept. After a few hours of browsing, reading news etc, I normally start feeling a bit cold and put on clothes because it's more comfortable at that point.

I wouldn't have any problems with becoming a public nudist, but I don't really see the point either. (Exception: Toonia's nekkid harp playing in the woods. I'd so want to to that some time. Guys can play harp naked in the forest too, right?)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Toonia, are you sure you're an INFJ? You really seem far too silly and uninhibited sometimes.
Actually, I'm far more likely an INTJ. :party: But only when nood. I turn back into an INFJ with my clothes on. Off come the clothes and i'm far more opinionated, logical, devising effective systems and delving into technical analysis. (or at least in my dreams)

As far as functional analysis are concerned....
typelogic.com said:
The INFJ under stress may fall prey to various forms of immediate gratification. Awareness of extraverted sensing is probably the source of the "SP wannabe" side of INFJs. Many yearn to live spontaneously; it's not uncommon for INFJ actors to take on an SP (often ESTP) role.
Remember I have just recently gone off my happy pills. ;)

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Actually, I'm far more likely an INTJ. :party: But only when nood. I turn back into an INFJ with my clothes on. Off come the clothes and i'm far more opinionated, logical, devising effective systems and delving into technical analysis. (or at least in my dreams)

If you want to be an INTJ you have to give your emotions a classy burial then show up at the grave with flowers a few times a month. Otherwise, sorry, still an INFJ.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm not a practicing nudist, but I think people take clothing to seriously. My aunt thinks it wrong for a child to know the antomy of the opposite sex. I knew it from a very young age because my parents made a point to teach my brother and I the difference between a boy and a girl. I'm not scarred from it, of course when I asked where babies came from as a child my mom told me of course it was in a scientific manner but she did end up describing sex. I wasn't like "Ooh that's what I want to do," instead my 7 year old mind (I might have been slightly older, I don't know if I fully understood it all) was going "ewww that's gross!" Sorry went off topic a bit. I'd be a nudist if I could and wouldn't be stared at by people.

Last edited:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you want to be an INTJ you have to give your emotions a classy burial then show up at the grave with flowers a few times a month. Otherwise, sorry, still an INFJ.
:cry: still infj even in the nood? :boohoo:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i hate wearing clothes
im always pretty much nude at home, so might as well take it to the next level.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

As far as functional analysis are concerned....

I have a theory that your clothes are hand-me-downs from your family. And maybe on a subconscious level, your clothes remind you of your mother, exhibiting your sensitive side. But when nude, it's all you!!!

I can assure that some people practice nudism...they're just not very good at it! ;)

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Toonia you know I still love yah....

I am far too critical of my body to allow anyone to see it naked. When I'm at home without the kids I use to love to be naked now not so much... although I do sleep in the nude!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want to see proof that Toonia is a nudist!!!!! :steam:

heart

heart on fire
Toonia you know I still love yah....

I am far too critical of my body to allow anyone to see it naked. When I'm at home without the kids I use to love to be naked now not so much... although I do sleep in the nude!

If I sleep topless I chafe. I never understand how others do this. Can't sleep in the lacey nighty things because of this either, endsup like I slumbered in sandpaper or something. I usually wear a soft cotton top for this reason.

I would have to have Cafe's standards to be on a beach nude, but I don't think I would go bottomless outside, just too gross with all the sand and muck everywhere. ;)

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

. ;)

This is probably right...the manifestation of inferior Se.

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
I generally don't like attracting attention, so public nudity isn't on my schedule of events... unless it were a situation in which nudity wouldn't attract attention.

On the other hand, nothing's more comfortable than my birthday suit. Especially right now, when the temp's been over 100 for two weeks and my house doesn't have a.c. Living alone in the woods, I often wander around--inside and out--in various stages of undress.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My dear little NFs, what series of events could drive you to find yourself within the warm embrace of society all naturale? Would you, could you, should you ever consider nudity as the way to go to find meaning and porpoises? :happy2:

Probably not. I burn easily...and I'd be too self-conscious about physically touching anyone other than my SO (or leaving the house)....and then there's people not of the colony staring. And of course, if I got a little chubby, everyone would know. No, I like my clothes, thank you.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Actually, I was hinting that you might not be a J. I really can't imagine an NT saying something like that. Who knows, maybe you're an INFJ and I've mistyped myself. I don't see any other plausible types for me, though, so I'll have to venture that your ideas are the result of your unique psyche.

Remember I have just recently gone off my happy pills. ;)

Right, I'll concede that, but I just don't understand how this course of action makes you feel better. I guess I'm too serious a person to understand all this. There's nothing wrong with how you are, I just don't understand it.

heart

heart on fire
Actually, I was hinting that you might not be a J. I really can't imagine an NT saying something like that. Who knows, maybe you're an INFJ and I've mistyped myself. I don't see any other plausible types for me, though, so I'll have to venture that your ideas are the result of your unique psyche.....Right, I'll concede that, but I just don't understand how this course of action makes you feel better. I guess I'm too serious a person to understand all this. There's nothing wrong with how you are, I just don't understand it.

I am fairly certain that I am INfp but I know I am different from many of the INFP that I see online and I have not understood some of them. People have different influences in their lives and age makes a difference too as the inferior fucntions come more into play.