• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs as nudists

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
+1

Although I worry about seat cleanliness.

have self santitizing seats?

I think shame of nudity is pointless. I understand when it's cold wearing clothes that's more for survival, but if no one is harming anyone I have nothing against what others do.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Damn right I am, Thats why I only use liquid soap.

I use liquid soap, but that's because I don't feel clean with bar soap, it's like after the first use theirs a layer of invisible grime on it from then on. Can not be sanitary.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Look, seriously, I am going to have to go all SJ on you guys here, but WTF dudes, just keep your effing clothes on. Nothing grosses me out more than walking into the showers at the gym with the dudes junk flopping around and he's brushing his teeth. Also, I will go out of my way and say it, I am sorry, but keep your Effing flab out of my face. To summarize, wanna be a nudist, go live in a nudist colony and get dirt stuck between your ass cheeks. Maybe a rattle snake can stick your schlong while your out there being all natural, I don't care, just don't flaunt it in my face.

Yup I am that guy that requested the gym have curtains on someo of the showers so Eff you too.

:) :)

PS: Coming from a guy that doesn't look bad without a shirt, keep your Effing shirts on you little punk show off Douches. We get the point, you either have good genetics (my case) or your work your ass off, save it for your girl, cuz I could care less.

A) We don't brush in public. What in the name of fire are you talking about? We do that at home.

b) Everyone knows. It is not random. There are areas fully clothed. So it is optional.

c) If you don't like it, get the 'eff' out, as you say.

d) What would he say if it were a good looking chick with big boobs?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
A) We don't brush in public. What in the name of fire are you talking about? We do that at home.

b) Everyone knows. It is not random. There are areas fully clothed. So it is optional.

c) If you don't like it, get the 'eff' out, as you say.

d) What would he say if it were a good looking chick with big boobs?

a). Ooh, you never been to the gym before, here in the states the guys old and young don't mind walking around stark naked in the gym bathroom infront of each other, so I usually go home smelling like shit, instead of showering there.

B). I was trying to be sarcastic, sadly they have no font for that.

c). Tisk Tisk Carolyn, I hope that comment is a lack of sarcastic font like mine.

D). I would be equally offended, no joke, its rude and unhumanly. My response would be, my god madam, cover up as I hand her my jacket.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
a). Ooh, you never been to the gym before, here in the states the guys old and young don't mind walking around stark naked in the gym bathroom infront of each other, so I usually go home smelling like shit, instead of showering there.

Have you attempted to rationalize or find logic in your fear of naked men.

I think it's probably important for both genders that we do not make presuppositions of males being sexually aggressive and..well..intrusive:shock:.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Have you attempted to rationalize or find logic in your fear of naked men.

I think it's probably important for both genders that we do not make presuppositions of males being sexually aggressive and..well..intrusive:shock:.

I kid, I kid... Its really not that I am afraid, I am just very uncomfortable with the idea. I know exactly where it comes from to. I was raised up in a very religious enviornment and still am, and I was taught that certain things are innappropriate to show except to your significant other.

My mom made sure that I understood that even though many bad people do wrong things in the name of religion, it was actually given to us so we don't function purely on the limbic system of our brains. So I guess it comes from my strong perceptions that humans have to follow a certain way of life so they don't hurt each other. You know the golden rule...

This could be a long topic that could send us into Brothers Karamazov and the idea that if god doesn't exist then there is no point to the golden rule... man sorry gotta stop with the tangents.

Anyway, yeah, I believe that its wrong and offensive to show that stuff because I want to treat people as I want to be treated and I am not sure most people want to see my penis. In reality, I just avoid public nudity places and I don't really lecture others about it... ever. I am pretty open minded on these things, but since this is supposedly anonymouse and I was asked to share, thats my rationale. Sorry to bore you.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
golden rule:do unto other's as you would do unto them.

how does being naked break that? I mean if they want to be naked in front of me fine. of course you can twist the golden rule into doing immoral things as long as you're ok with that same thing happening to you in the future.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Its just I don't want Naked people infront of my family so I wouldn't strut around naked.

But I see how it doesn't work from the other side lol, didn't think of it.

Touche' salesman Touche'.

I still would like it better if people had the common courtesy to not do it infront of me and they don't so its not problem.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lol, I think I need to leave and move into the SJ gaurdhouse, but I won't, because I usually have my mental one finger salute firing off to anyone who thinks I have crazy ideas, and I think everyone should have one of them too.

just as long as I am not cramming it down your throats in real life and neither are you, and we are willing to hear both sides, I am rocking with that, even if it sounds like I am an intolerant bigot.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I mean if it bothers someone I obviously won't do something. so no worries I will never show up at your house naked or walk around naked if your around.

in the unlikely chance, we actually meet

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Sorry to bore you.

Not boring at all. I very much enjoy interacting with and learning about people. I'm watching a TV program, so I can't do a decent response, yet. Consequently enough, the program is called Tribal Wives, and unusually for this series, no one is naked.

So you'd be alright with the Masai. They're God loving, too. Although don't expect to find a clitoris after marriage.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I mean if it bothers someone I obviously won't do something. so no worries I will never show up at your house naked or walk around naked if your around.

in the unlikely chance, we actually meet

awwww, how sweet of you. thanks.:hug:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hell, if you guys think my ideas on nudism are old fashioned, get a load of this. Unless its a serious die hard, clench your cheeks and don't move emergency, I will never use a public bathroom. Strangely enough, pissing is no problem at all, but I am a germophobe after seeing people do number 2 and not wash hands and touch door handles.... gross.

Heck, I am as atypical for a guy as it comes, no burping or farting (which most people don't do) even infront fo the guys. I have been bitch slapped one to many times by my SJ mom about manners.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
awwww, how sweet of you. thanks.:hug:

I'm not an insensitive bitch, when it comes to things like this. I get some people have problems with nudity, I don't understand why. But I know. for any irrational issue I have with someone doing whatever I don't like I just don't want them to that around me and that's spitting in public. If I'm not around I don't care.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not a practicing nudist, but I think people take clothing to seriously. My aunt thinks it wrong for a child to know the antomy of the opposite sex. I knew it from a very young age because my parents made a point to teach my brother and I the difference between a boy and a girl. I'm not scarred from it, of course when I asked where babies came from as a child my mom told me of course it was in a scientific manner but she did end up describing sex. I wasn't like "Ooh that's what I want to do," instead my 7 year old mind (I might have been slightly older, I don't know if I fully understood it all) was going "ewww that's gross!" Sorry went off topic a bit. I'd be a nudist if I could and wouldn't be stared at by people.

Now I understand your reply, and that is why I shall read before I post next time.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I guess things like this have more to do with how one is raised, and culture factors. I wasn't raised like a lot of my peers, who when I told them that I had seen my parents naked flipped out. And told me that it was wrong, and asked if I was disturbed, it's not wrong now if they had done stuff to me or made me be naked around them then yes that would be wrong. I also wasn't disturbed my dad didn't have an erection or anything like that, and I know he didn't get one when he saw me. So I know that I did not turn him on (thank god)

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I guess things like this have more to do with how one is raised, and culture factors. I wasn't raised like a lot of my peers, who when I told them that I had seen my parents naked flipped out. And told me that it was wrong, and asked if I was disturbed, it's not wrong now if they had done stuff to me or made me be naked around them then yes that would be wrong. I also wasn't disturbed my dad didn't have an erection or anything like that, and I know he didn't get one when he saw me. So I know that I did not turn him on (thank god)

Can you see how these SJ's have turned us against each other. Come on, we are NF's we shouldn't be explaining ourselves to eachother, we are supposedly the most open minded people there are. On a serious note, I am starting to think that we really are pretty open minded people, I can easily see where you are coming from, now if you told that to my mom though, she would be horrified. Society has conditioned us to present our points in a defensive manner, its so sad...

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I also wasn't disturbed my dad didn't have an erection or anything like that, and I know he didn't get one when he saw me. So I know that I did not turn him on (thank god)

Its funny how nudity is so often seen as sexual gesture.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The one thing I enjoyed about Finland was the sauna. I mean here you try to do that people would be like OMFG!!! THAT's evvvil!!! I mean come on a place in memphis got shut down because it taught pole dancing as a way to work out, and no one was allowed to be naked and it was women only. I mean how fucking repressed can you get when it comes to sex? It got closed down cuz it was in a part of town not zoned for adult entertainment, I'm like people!?

Yeah, I ignore the SJs and do what I want. though both of my parents are Ns so maybe it's easier for me to ignore SJs. And I can see where you're coming from as well, and though we can see each other POV doesn't mean we have to agree.