• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs as nudists

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Toonia, it seems to me, explores and expands herself, which is pretty delightful. I admire it.

LMAO! I think I saw a site about something like that...

You know, I'm not the most secure person in the world but if I were at a summer cabin and everyone were doing it and family weren't involved (that would just be wrong) I would totally go for it. Of course I'd have to do some research online about the local fish and make sure none were piranhas! Yowch!

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Being naked is nice, but i really dont care about doing it in front of strangers. Once I was walking a beach while on holiday in spain and accidently found a nude beach. So i tried it out, but the old fat men all around me were a bit too much... Oh, the other time I went to a swimming hall that was clothing optional. I didnt get any kicks out of that either. But if im with friends or by myself, its ok to be nude, according to the situation, of course...

In the USA, depending on what state a person lives in, it seems as if adults being nude around children could be interpreted as child abuse under "indecent exposure".

Last year about this time, there was a pro-breast feeding magazine here in the states that had a picture of a mother breast feeding a baby. I could not believe the outrage on the women's boards over it. Bitter agruements broke out between those who felt it was obscene to show on a magazine cover like that and those who felt it was a beautiful image of maternal love. Some of the women had very strong reactions, calling it disgusting and saying it made them feel extremely offended even violated.

I find both of these cases quite disturbing. It cant be good that people are made to believe that their body is somehow evil...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My dear little NFs, what series of events could drive you to find yourself within the warm embrace of society all naturale? Would you, could you, should you ever consider nudity as the way to go to find meaning and porpoises? :happy2:

Um, is this a big deal or something? I am nude about two hours every day I use the sauna. :huh::shock::thelook:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
It delivers the goods.
It ferments the cheese.
It burps the baby.
It clears the complexion.

I mean I like it... I'm soooooo sleep deprived. :crazy::wacko:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It delivers the goods.
It ferments the cheese.
It burps the baby.
It clears the complexion.

I mean I like it... I'm soooooo sleep deprived. :crazy::wacko:

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....sorry my brain was on something else...

I do not know why folks have so many problems with being nude...Maybe it is a cultural thing???

It ain't hard. Just take your clothes off...

I mean, okay, you do not have to be a stripper or an exhibitionist. I mean, that is just, well, even weirder than I am. But what's the big deal with going to a sauna, taking off your clothes, sweating a bit, taking a shower, going for a lovely swim - trust me if you swim naked once, you are hooked!!! - and going for a shower, going in the whirlpool, taking a nice, hot, lovely shower, and making a day of it??? It's so relaxing. You need to try it folks - I mean, really. :party2:

I bet this world would be a much better place if more people just swam naked every day.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ENFP twin thinks clothes are oppressors meant to ruin her day. lol :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ENFP twin thinks clothes are oppressors meant to ruin her day. lol :D

HAHAHA, I would like to meet this ENFP twin - I think we'd be two peas in a pod. Then I could show him/her Bun-Bun and we could play with my stuffed animals all day...

Oh damn, I derailed another thread. Dang Ne getting hold of me again!!

However, I still do not understand why United States lawmakers are so against naked people. I mean, are lawmakers afraid everyone would stop working and only start engaging in extracurricular activities? I do not mean this as a cultural jibe, and I apologize in advance for offending anyone, but I really, truly do not understand.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
However, I still do not understand why United States lawmakers are so against naked people. I mean, are lawmakers afraid everyone would stop working and only start engaging in extracurricular activities? I do not mean this as a cultural jibe, and I apologize in advance for offending anyone, but I really, truly do not understand.
I think this is a case where the laws really do reflect the mores of the majority, rather than oppressive legislation.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this is a case where the laws really do reflect the mores of the majority, rather than oppressive legislation.

Well, I mean, okay, I am also against people just randomly walking around naked. I mean, especially in winter. :D Okay, sorry, I need to be serious.

However, I am referring to places like saunas and swimming pools, where everyone knows that it is okay just in that area. Is that also forbidden, or have I heard something wrong? Perhaps the legislation is different in every state.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, I mean, okay, I am also against people just randomly walking around naked. I mean, especially in winter. :D Okay, sorry, I need to be serious.

However, I am referring to places like saunas and swimming pools, where everyone knows that it is okay just in that area. Is that also forbidden, or have I heard something wrong? Perhaps the legislation is different in every state.
I'm sure it varies from state to state, but nudity in public places, including pools (I don't know much about saunas) is generally not allowed. If you need to change, you go into the men's or women's changing room. If there was a nudie at the pool I go to, someone would complain in minutes if not seconds.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sure it varies from state to state, but nudity in public places, including pools (I don't know much about saunas) is generally not allowed. If you need to change, you go into the men's or women's changing room. If there was a nudie at the pool I go to, someone would complain in minutes if not seconds.

Well, sure I would not swim naked just for the hell of it if it weren't allowed. However, I was just curious as to whether or not it were perfectly okay and allowed to have certain designated areas that were "clothes-free." I mean, I care about other people's feelings, and I wouldn't want to appear naked where I shouldn't just to offend people and get on their last nerves.

Nonetheless, there are lots of areas in Germany that are clothes-free. You voluntarily go there, if you want, and you know it ahead of time. You also know what areas are not, and it is CLEAR that you CANNOT go clothes-free where it is not permitted. Naturally, you must be of age to go there.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, sure I would not swim naked just for the hell of it if it weren't allowed. However, I was just curious as to whether or not it were perfectly okay and allowed to have certain designated areas that were "clothes-free." I mean, I care about other people's feelings, and I wouldn't want to appear naked where I shouldn't just to offend people and get on their last nerves.

Nonetheless, there are lots of areas in Germany that are clothes-free. You voluntarily go there, if you want, and you know it ahead of time. You also know what areas are not, and it is CLEAR that you CANNOT go clothes-free where it is not permitted. Naturally, you must be of age to go there.
Generally speaking, people have pretty wide leeway about what they do with a private property, so I'm sure there are nude pools and I know there are nude beaches, but I don't think they are super common. I suspect the demand isn't huge or there would be a lot of them. Americans are pretty uptight about that kind of thing.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Generally speaking, people have pretty wide leeway about what they do with a private property, so I'm sure there are nude pools and I know there are nude beaches, but I don't think they are super common. I suspect the demand isn't huge or there would be a lot of them. Americans are pretty uptight about that kind of thing.

Hmm, fair enough! But I still think you all are missing out on something in life if you have never gone swimming naked at least once, even if it is just in a backyard pool not visible to anyone. :D

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Look, seriously, I am going to have to go all SJ on you guys here, but WTF dudes, just keep your effing clothes on. Nothing grosses me out more than walking into the showers at the gym with the dudes junk flopping around and he's brushing his teeth. Also, I will go out of my way and say it, I am sorry, but keep your Effing flab out of my face. To summarize, wanna be a nudist, go live in a nudist colony and get dirt stuck between your ass cheeks. Maybe a rattle snake can stick your schlong while your out there being all natural, I don't care, just don't flaunt it in my face.

Yup I am that guy that requested the gym have curtains on someo of the showers so Eff you too.

:) :)

PS: Coming from a guy that doesn't look bad without a shirt, keep your Effing shirts on you little punk show off Douches. We get the point, you either have good genetics (my case) or your work your ass off, save it for your girl, cuz I could care less.