User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Thread: NFs as nudists

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    Hmm Penis fear. *looks up Freud book*
    Damn right I am, Thats why I only use liquid soap.

MBTI
    yupp

+1

Although I worry about seat cleanliness.
    have self santitizing seats?

I think shame of nudity is pointless. I understand when it's cold wearing clothes that's more for survival, but if no one is harming anyone I have nothing against what others do.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Damn right I am, Thats why I only use liquid soap.
    I use liquid soap, but that's because I don't feel clean with bar soap, it's like after the first use theirs a layer of invisible grime on it from then on. Can not be sanitary.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Look, seriously, I am going to have to go all SJ on you guys here, but WTF dudes, just keep your effing clothes on. Nothing grosses me out more than walking into the showers at the gym with the dudes junk flopping around and he's brushing his teeth. Also, I will go out of my way and say it, I am sorry, but keep your Effing flab out of my face. To summarize, wanna be a nudist, go live in a nudist colony and get dirt stuck between your ass cheeks. Maybe a rattle snake can stick your schlong while your out there being all natural, I don't care, just don't flaunt it in my face.

Yup I am that guy that requested the gym have curtains on someo of the showers so Eff you too.

PS: Coming from a guy that doesn't look bad without a shirt, keep your Effing shirts on you little punk show off Douches. We get the point, you either have good genetics (my case) or your work your ass off, save it for your girl, cuz I could care less.
    A) We don't brush in public. What in the name of fire are you talking about? We do that at home.

b) Everyone knows. It is not random. There are areas fully clothed. So it is optional.

c) If you don't like it, get the 'eff' out, as you say.

d) What would he say if it were a good looking chick with big boobs?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    A) We don't brush in public. What in the name of fire are you talking about? We do that at home.

b) Everyone knows. It is not random. There are areas fully clothed. So it is optional.

c) If you don't like it, get the 'eff' out, as you say.

d) What would he say if it were a good looking chick with big boobs?
    a). Ooh, you never been to the gym before, here in the states the guys old and young don't mind walking around stark naked in the gym bathroom infront of each other, so I usually go home smelling like shit, instead of showering there.

B). I was trying to be sarcastic, sadly they have no font for that.

c). Tisk Tisk Carolyn, I hope that comment is a lack of sarcastic font like mine.

D). I would be equally offended, no joke, its rude and unhumanly. My response would be, my god madam, cover up as I hand her my jacket.

MBTI
    INXP

a). Ooh, you never been to the gym before, here in the states the guys old and young don't mind walking around stark naked in the gym bathroom infront of each other, so I usually go home smelling like shit, instead of showering there.
    Have you attempted to rationalize or find logic in your fear of naked men.

I think it's probably important for both genders that we do not make presuppositions of males being sexually aggressive and..well..intrusive.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENFP

Have you attempted to rationalize or find logic in your fear of naked men.

I think it's probably important for both genders that we do not make presuppositions of males being sexually aggressive and..well..intrusive.
    I kid, I kid... Its really not that I am afraid, I am just very uncomfortable with the idea. I know exactly where it comes from to. I was raised up in a very religious enviornment and still am, and I was taught that certain things are innappropriate to show except to your significant other.

My mom made sure that I understood that even though many bad people do wrong things in the name of religion, it was actually given to us so we don't function purely on the limbic system of our brains. So I guess it comes from my strong perceptions that humans have to follow a certain way of life so they don't hurt each other. You know the golden rule...

This could be a long topic that could send us into Brothers Karamazov and the idea that if god doesn't exist then there is no point to the golden rule... man sorry gotta stop with the tangents.

Anyway, yeah, I believe that its wrong and offensive to show that stuff because I want to treat people as I want to be treated and I am not sure most people want to see my penis. In reality, I just avoid public nudity places and I don't really lecture others about it... ever. I am pretty open minded on these things, but since this is supposedly anonymouse and I was asked to share, thats my rationale. Sorry to bore you.

MBTI
    yupp

golden rule:do unto other's as you would do unto them.

how does being naked break that? I mean if they want to be naked in front of me fine. of course you can twist the golden rule into doing immoral things as long as you're ok with that same thing happening to you in the future.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP

Its just I don't want Naked people infront of my family so I wouldn't strut around naked.

But I see how it doesn't work from the other side lol, didn't think of it.

Touche' salesman Touche'.

I still would like it better if people had the common courtesy to not do it infront of me and they don't so its not problem.

MBTI
    ENFP

Lol, I think I need to leave and move into the SJ gaurdhouse, but I won't, because I usually have my mental one finger salute firing off to anyone who thinks I have crazy ideas, and I think everyone should have one of them too.

just as long as I am not cramming it down your throats in real life and neither are you, and we are willing to hear both sides, I am rocking with that, even if it sounds like I am an intolerant bigot.