Thread: NFs as nudists

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    However, I still do not understand why United States lawmakers are so against naked people. I mean, are lawmakers afraid everyone would stop working and only start engaging in extracurricular activities? I do not mean this as a cultural jibe, and I apologize in advance for offending anyone, but I really, truly do not understand.
    I think this is a case where the laws really do reflect the mores of the majority, rather than oppressive legislation.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I think this is a case where the laws really do reflect the mores of the majority, rather than oppressive legislation.
    Well, I mean, okay, I am also against people just randomly walking around naked. I mean, especially in winter. Okay, sorry, I need to be serious.

However, I am referring to places like saunas and swimming pools, where everyone knows that it is okay just in that area. Is that also forbidden, or have I heard something wrong? Perhaps the legislation is different in every state.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Well, I mean, okay, I am also against people just randomly walking around naked. I mean, especially in winter. Okay, sorry, I need to be serious.

However, I am referring to places like saunas and swimming pools, where everyone knows that it is okay just in that area. Is that also forbidden, or have I heard something wrong? Perhaps the legislation is different in every state.
    I'm sure it varies from state to state, but nudity in public places, including pools (I don't know much about saunas) is generally not allowed. If you need to change, you go into the men's or women's changing room. If there was a nudie at the pool I go to, someone would complain in minutes if not seconds.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    xNFP

I'm sure it varies from state to state, but nudity in public places, including pools (I don't know much about saunas) is generally not allowed. If you need to change, you go into the men's or women's changing room. If there was a nudie at the pool I go to, someone would complain in minutes if not seconds.
    Well, sure I would not swim naked just for the hell of it if it weren't allowed. However, I was just curious as to whether or not it were perfectly okay and allowed to have certain designated areas that were "clothes-free." I mean, I care about other people's feelings, and I wouldn't want to appear naked where I shouldn't just to offend people and get on their last nerves.

Nonetheless, there are lots of areas in Germany that are clothes-free. You voluntarily go there, if you want, and you know it ahead of time. You also know what areas are not, and it is CLEAR that you CANNOT go clothes-free where it is not permitted. Naturally, you must be of age to go there.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Well, sure I would not swim naked just for the hell of it if it weren't allowed. However, I was just curious as to whether or not it were perfectly okay and allowed to have certain designated areas that were "clothes-free." I mean, I care about other people's feelings, and I wouldn't want to appear naked where I shouldn't just to offend people and get on their last nerves.

Nonetheless, there are lots of areas in Germany that are clothes-free. You voluntarily go there, if you want, and you know it ahead of time. You also know what areas are not, and it is CLEAR that you CANNOT go clothes-free where it is not permitted. Naturally, you must be of age to go there.
    Generally speaking, people have pretty wide leeway about what they do with a private property, so I'm sure there are nude pools and I know there are nude beaches, but I don't think they are super common. I suspect the demand isn't huge or there would be a lot of them. Americans are pretty uptight about that kind of thing.
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    xNFP

Generally speaking, people have pretty wide leeway about what they do with a private property, so I'm sure there are nude pools and I know there are nude beaches, but I don't think they are super common. I suspect the demand isn't huge or there would be a lot of them. Americans are pretty uptight about that kind of thing.
    Hmm, fair enough! But I still think you all are missing out on something in life if you have never gone swimming naked at least once, even if it is just in a backyard pool not visible to anyone.

MBTI
    yupp

I'm for clothing optional in summer months.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm for clothing optional in summer months.
    +1

Although I worry about seat cleanliness.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENFP

Look, seriously, I am going to have to go all SJ on you guys here, but WTF dudes, just keep your effing clothes on. Nothing grosses me out more than walking into the showers at the gym with the dudes junk flopping around and he's brushing his teeth. Also, I will go out of my way and say it, I am sorry, but keep your Effing flab out of my face. To summarize, wanna be a nudist, go live in a nudist colony and get dirt stuck between your ass cheeks. Maybe a rattle snake can stick your schlong while your out there being all natural, I don't care, just don't flaunt it in my face.

Yup I am that guy that requested the gym have curtains on someo of the showers so Eff you too.

PS: Coming from a guy that doesn't look bad without a shirt, keep your Effing shirts on you little punk show off Douches. We get the point, you either have good genetics (my case) or your work your ass off, save it for your girl, cuz I could care less.

MBTI
    INXP

Hmm Penis fear. *looks up Freud book*
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.