Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Actually, I'm far more likely an INTJ. But only when nood. I turn back into an INFJ with my clothes on. Off come the clothes and i'm far more opinionated, logical, devising effective systems and delving into technical analysis. (or at least in my dreams)

As far as functional analysis are concerned....
    I have a theory that your clothes are hand-me-downs from your family. And maybe on a subconscious level, your clothes remind you of your mother, exhibiting your sensitive side. But when nude, it's all you!!!

I can assure that some people practice nudism...they're just not very good at it!

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Ps would wear a suit made out of mustard stains if it was comfortable.
    Yes, but would mustards wear a suit made - oh, never mind.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Toonia you know I still love yah....

I am far too critical of my body to allow anyone to see it naked. When I'm at home without the kids I use to love to be naked now not so much... although I do sleep in the nude!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I want to see proof that Toonia is a nudist!!!!! :steam:

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    Toonia you know I still love yah....

I am far too critical of my body to allow anyone to see it naked. When I'm at home without the kids I use to love to be naked now not so much... although I do sleep in the nude!
    If I sleep topless I chafe. I never understand how others do this. Can't sleep in the lacey nighty things because of this either, endsup like I slumbered in sandpaper or something. I usually wear a soft cotton top for this reason.

I would have to have Cafe's standards to be on a beach nude, but I don't think I would go bottomless outside, just too gross with all the sand and muck everywhere.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Actually, I'm far more likely an INTJ. But only when nood. I turn back into an INFJ with my clothes on. Off come the clothes and i'm far more opinionated, logical, devising effective systems and delving into technical analysis. (or at least in my dreams)

This is probably right...the manifestation of inferior Se.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    INFJ

I generally don't like attracting attention, so public nudity isn't on my schedule of events... unless it were a situation in which nudity wouldn't attract attention.

On the other hand, nothing's more comfortable than my birthday suit. Especially right now, when the temp's been over 100 for two weeks and my house doesn't have a.c. Living alone in the woods, I often wander around--inside and out--in various stages of undress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My dear little NFs, what series of events could drive you to find yourself within the warm embrace of society all naturale? Would you, could you, should you ever consider nudity as the way to go to find meaning and porpoises?
    Probably not. I burn easily...and I'd be too self-conscious about physically touching anyone other than my SO (or leaving the house)....and then there's people not of the colony staring. And of course, if I got a little chubby, everyone would know. No, I like my clothes, thank you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Actually, I was hinting that you might not be a J. I really can't imagine an NT saying something like that. Who knows, maybe you're an INFJ and I've mistyped myself. I don't see any other plausible types for me, though, so I'll have to venture that your ideas are the result of your unique psyche.

Remember I have just recently gone off my happy pills.
    Right, I'll concede that, but I just don't understand how this course of action makes you feel better. I guess I'm too serious a person to understand all this. There's nothing wrong with how you are, I just don't understand it.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Actually, I was hinting that you might not be a J. I really can't imagine an NT saying something like that. Who knows, maybe you're an INFJ and I've mistyped myself. I don't see any other plausible types for me, though, so I'll have to venture that your ideas are the result of your unique psyche.....Right, I'll concede that, but I just don't understand how this course of action makes you feel better. I guess I'm too serious a person to understand all this. There's nothing wrong with how you are, I just don't understand it.
    I am fairly certain that I am INfp but I know I am different from many of the INFP that I see online and I have not understood some of them. People have different influences in their lives and age makes a difference too as the inferior fucntions come more into play.