• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs as nudists

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
a). Ooh, you never been to the gym before, here in the states the guys old and young don't mind walking around stark naked in the gym bathroom infront of each other, so I usually go home smelling like shit, instead of showering there.

B). I was trying to be sarcastic, sadly they have no font for that.

c). Tisk Tisk Carolyn, I hope that comment is a lack of sarcastic font like mine.

D). I would be equally offended, no joke, its rude and unhumanly. My response would be, my god madam, cover up as I hand her my jacket.

a) My sauna is at the gym, and trust me, no one would be caught dead doing that.

b) Hehe, no worries, I like to use sarcasm as well.

c) Sure it is. :hug: Feistiness is the spice of life. Please do not take it personally.

d) Good! Your argument is consistent. I can respect that. :nice:

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Captain Chick, I have a picture from when I was 8 or so where I'm sitting in a swimming tube and it looks like I'm naked. Its funny cause I look so casual and chilled out naked on my swimming tube. My sister has it on display in her room :rofl1: