User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Thread: NFs as nudists

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....sorry my brain was on something else...

I do not know why folks have so many problems with being nude...Maybe it is a cultural thing???

It ain't hard. Just take your clothes off...

I mean, okay, you do not have to be a stripper or an exhibitionist. I mean, that is just, well, even weirder than I am. But what's the big deal with going to a sauna, taking off your clothes, sweating a bit, taking a shower, going for a lovely swim - trust me if you swim naked once, you are hooked!!! - and going for a shower, going in the whirlpool, taking a nice, hot, lovely shower, and making a day of it??? It's so relaxing. You need to try it folks - I mean, really.

I bet this world would be a much better place if more people just swam naked every day.
    Ah, now I know why she got all fiesty. Sorry I didn't read anything before I posted and trust me, it was not my intention to offend anyone, I humbly bow and apologize. no joke, sorry.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    and though we can see each other POV doesn't mean we have to agree.
    agreed. my sentiments exactly... psst heres a secret, both my parents are hardcore SJ.

ESTJ + ISFJ.

MBTI
    yupp

I'm sure if my parents had instilled in me naked=bad I would probably have a problem with naked people as well.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFj

I find it a bit odd that some people have not seen their parents naked or are horrified at the thought. Or, that it would be cause for the authorities to remove children from the family home. Not that I'm a nudist or anything, but I was raised by people that did not believe that bathrobes/towels were a requirement at home (after showering etc)and that lounging around in one's underwear was perfectly acceptable (unless company was over). As my siblings and I entered our teen years, we did become less comfortable with changing in front of each other or not wearing towels. But not my mom. (My SO was horrified when I told him that, btw. On the other hand, he's pretty happy with my non-towel wearing ways).

I'm still trying to get my head around why seeing one's parents naked is wrong. I mean, I do understand that there is a taboo against nudity in general in my own culture, but I'm still not sure why seeing a parent or family member naked is especially wrong (aside from the fact there's a list of 'relatives you can't see naked' in the bible somewhere, IIRC). I know that people are uncomfortable with strangers and nudity, or their own family members and nudity. I understand that it is a much different situation than anonymous strangers in single sex change rooms at the gym. I'm just not quite understanding why it's 'wrong'. Or harmful. Not that taboos have to make sense, but people do seem to put it into those terms.

MBTI
    yupp

I didn't see it as wrong, but others did. There's alot of taboos I don't understand and this is one of them. I hope as a species we have enough inhibition to not fuck everything that moves while naked. Is that what people are scared of, if naked life will be forever and endless orgy? do they think we had sex with are parents? if a naked girl and a naked boy see each other do they think that means sex will happen same with two boys or two girls? I'm curious.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

The one thing I enjoyed about Finland was the sauna. I mean here you try to do that people would be like OMFG!!! THAT's evvvil!!!

Sauna + Lake + Beer = Summer

MBTI
    yupp

I was actually there in the winter, I hope to get to go in the summer at some point. I did attempt to learn to ski though.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

if a naked girl and a naked boy see each other do they think that means sex will happen same with two boys or two girls? I'm curious.
    Good point.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I was actually there in the winter, I hope to get to go in the summer at some point. I did attempt to learn to ski though.
    Well, they make holes in the ice, so it would be: Sauna + lake + hole in the ice + beer.

Forget about skiing. Boring. Snowboard.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Oh, btw, i just remembered a quote from the bible. It goes something like: "the way for men to see to the kingdom of heaven, is to take off their clothes like children and stand on them" Anybody know this? Bible is for nudity. If its not bible, then it has to be some of the Nag Hammadi scrolls...