User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Thread: NFs as nudists

MBTI
    yupp

I mean if it bothers someone I obviously won't do something. so no worries I will never show up at your house naked or walk around naked if your around.

in the unlikely chance, we actually meet
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Sorry to bore you.
    Not boring at all. I very much enjoy interacting with and learning about people. I'm watching a TV program, so I can't do a decent response, yet. Consequently enough, the program is called Tribal Wives, and unusually for this series, no one is naked.

So you'd be alright with the Masai. They're God loving, too. Although don't expect to find a clitoris after marriage.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I mean if it bothers someone I obviously won't do something. so no worries I will never show up at your house naked or walk around naked if your around.

in the unlikely chance, we actually meet
    awwww, how sweet of you. thanks.

MBTI
    ENFP

Hell, if you guys think my ideas on nudism are old fashioned, get a load of this. Unless its a serious die hard, clench your cheeks and don't move emergency, I will never use a public bathroom. Strangely enough, pissing is no problem at all, but I am a germophobe after seeing people do number 2 and not wash hands and touch door handles.... gross.

Heck, I am as atypical for a guy as it comes, no burping or farting (which most people don't do) even infront fo the guys. I have been bitch slapped one to many times by my SJ mom about manners.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    awwww, how sweet of you. thanks.
    I'm not an insensitive bitch, when it comes to things like this. I get some people have problems with nudity, I don't understand why. But I know. for any irrational issue I have with someone doing whatever I don't like I just don't want them to that around me and that's spitting in public. If I'm not around I don't care.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm not a practicing nudist, but I think people take clothing to seriously. My aunt thinks it wrong for a child to know the antomy of the opposite sex. I knew it from a very young age because my parents made a point to teach my brother and I the difference between a boy and a girl. I'm not scarred from it, of course when I asked where babies came from as a child my mom told me of course it was in a scientific manner but she did end up describing sex. I wasn't like "Ooh that's what I want to do," instead my 7 year old mind (I might have been slightly older, I don't know if I fully understood it all) was going "ewww that's gross!" Sorry went off topic a bit. I'd be a nudist if I could and wouldn't be stared at by people.
    Now I understand your reply, and that is why I shall read before I post next time.

MBTI
    yupp

I guess things like this have more to do with how one is raised, and culture factors. I wasn't raised like a lot of my peers, who when I told them that I had seen my parents naked flipped out. And told me that it was wrong, and asked if I was disturbed, it's not wrong now if they had done stuff to me or made me be naked around them then yes that would be wrong. I also wasn't disturbed my dad didn't have an erection or anything like that, and I know he didn't get one when he saw me. So I know that I did not turn him on (thank god)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP

I guess things like this have more to do with how one is raised, and culture factors. I wasn't raised like a lot of my peers, who when I told them that I had seen my parents naked flipped out. And told me that it was wrong, and asked if I was disturbed, it's not wrong now if they had done stuff to me or made me be naked around them then yes that would be wrong. I also wasn't disturbed my dad didn't have an erection or anything like that, and I know he didn't get one when he saw me. So I know that I did not turn him on (thank god)

Can you see how these SJ's have turned us against each other. Come on, we are NF's we shouldn't be explaining ourselves to eachother, we are supposedly the most open minded people there are. On a serious note, I am starting to think that we really are pretty open minded people, I can easily see where you are coming from, now if you told that to my mom though, she would be horrified. Society has conditioned us to present our points in a defensive manner, its so sad...

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I also wasn't disturbed my dad didn't have an erection or anything like that, and I know he didn't get one when he saw me. So I know that I did not turn him on (thank god)
    Its funny how nudity is so often seen as sexual gesture.

MBTI
    yupp

The one thing I enjoyed about Finland was the sauna. I mean here you try to do that people would be like OMFG!!! THAT's evvvil!!! I mean come on a place in memphis got shut down because it taught pole dancing as a way to work out, and no one was allowed to be naked and it was women only. I mean how fucking repressed can you get when it comes to sex? It got closed down cuz it was in a part of town not zoned for adult entertainment, I'm like people!?

Yeah, I ignore the SJs and do what I want. though both of my parents are Ns so maybe it's easier for me to ignore SJs. And I can see where you're coming from as well, and though we can see each other POV doesn't mean we have to agree.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all