I remember him saying it. I would say that I try to find an ideal, and find fulfillment in other's accepting my ideals. In a sense, I want to control other people's feelings and perception of me. The most vivid imagining I've ever had about this I've ever had was one where I swept away the entire world with a wave of my hand, and created a new one filled with androids who would feel whatever I wanted them to, and who all accepted my ideals. Basically, I want to control people's emotions. I'm not satisfied with obedience or objective goals. I want to control their hearts, I want to make them care about my ideals as much as I do. That is how I feel. I would never try to do something like that in real life because of how difficult it would be, and how much I would be disliked, but I can't honestly say that I wouldn't do something like that if I had the ability. But then, have you ever heard the saying, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely?" Basically, my desire not to be disliked prevents me from trying too hard to force my ideals on people, but I do hold ideals. However, if I became neurotic somehow, there are several ways that it could be reconciled. Take Mithos Yggdrasil from Tales of Symphonia, for instance (I actually believe he's an INFJ who was pushed too far):Originally Posted by Mycroft
* By using the Exspheres to eliminate the different bloods that flow within elves and humans, everyone will become the same lifeless beings. Discrimination will vanish. That is the grand age I strive for.
* [Explaining why he wants to turn people into Lifeless Beings] People fear and hate what is not normal. They are scared of those that are different. Then the solution is for everyone to become the same.
* With revolution comes sacrifice. If you cannot understand that, then you deserve to die with the others.
* [Mocking the group's efforts after leaving Altessa's house] No life should be born for the sole purpose of dying? What do you think those Exspheres are that you’re using?
* [After Lloyd tells him that his plan will result in the loss of innocent life] Human! Don't tell me what's right and wrong!
* Why do you interfere? We both want the same thing! I just wanted to save the world and my sister!
* [At Genis and Raine, the Judged] Is it a sin to be weak hearted? Not everyone's strong. Not everyone can stand being despised.
* [At Presea and Regal, the Fugitive] And thus, you forget the past… The countless lives that were lost... and the pain of those that suffered. Crimes must be met with punishment.
* [Before the final batttle] Do you think I'm going to beg for forgiveness? Ridiculous! There is no Goddess, so I will continue to pursue my ideals. If there is no place where I can live, and if I've been denied my Age of Lifeless Beings... then the only thing left for me, is to build a new world on Derris-Kharlan. A world just for my sister and me!
* [Explaining his resolve after being reduced to half health in his first form] My sister means everything to me. I won't let any of you stand in my way. I'll revert this entire world back to nothingness.
* [After his first form is defeated] My dream of a world for my sister and me...
* [Last words]Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow. I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choice all over again. I will continue to choose this path!
* Genis... Don't betray me...
* We're better off casting aside such filth and becoming lifeless beings.
* None of you understand how I feel!
* [After Lloyd argues that vengeance does not solve problems] That is merely logic. People are not moved by logic.
* [After Lloyd asks his name] People need not introduce themselves to a dog. [Lloyd, understandably, protests] Fine. I will tell you my name, wretched human. I am Yggdrasil, leader of Cruxis. ...And the Desians.