• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do Others Have this Problem?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I didn't trust older people enough, my parents did one heck of a number on me and I saw all older people as the same as my parents.

I always had friends my age, and now I have a few slightly younger, or slightly older.

I was hanging out with some women a decade older than me but we had nothing in common. I want to party, they are desperate housewives.

S

Sniffles

So I'm 19 and the people I tend to connect with the most are usually 20-30 years older. It's not that I don't like my peers, it's just really interesting. I let out my pretty immature when I'm around them but when I'm around much older individuals, I'm a lot more serious and get into many in depth conversations. Can others identiy with this?

Yes, word for word. Heck when I talk about more serious topics, people have mistaken me for a 50 year old.