User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 88

  1. #61
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    infj is more comfortable spitting out incoherent bits and pieces of metaphoric landmarks and objects and assuming they connect.
    Yikes. That's me on any given day, good or bad. Fortunately, my sister is around to blow up the worst of my Ni "conspiracies". I can subconsciously make connections and of course not realize that I'm doing it.

    My father and I were sitting in the doctor's office discussing Ni, and he says that his is always running around trying to make a bigger picture from little pieces picked up here and there, or trying to fabricate an answer from a bunny warren of leads.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #62
    ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INfj
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    My father and I were sitting in the doctor's office discussing Ni, and he says that his is always running around trying to make a bigger picture from little pieces picked up here and there, or trying to fabricate an answer from a bunny warren of leads.
    *nods head in agreement* Sometimes it feels frustrating when Ni tells you the answer is there but you can't for the life of you figure out how exactly is everything supposed to be linked together.

    It's also hopeless trying to tell a non-NJ about it because they'll just look at you funny as if you've lost your marbles.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I've got an INFJ friend, and I agree with you. The more I learn about myself the more I dislike people around me. The more I dislike people around me, the less I care about life. But learning this stuff helps to give me direction on who I should spend my energy on and who I shouldn't.

    To be honest, NF's are the only people out there that make life worth it at all for me. I can't but help think any non-NF is just a completely inferior being.

  4. #64
    jump sleuthiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
    I can't but help think any non-NF is just a completely inferior being.
    wow?

  5. #65
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
    I can't but help think any non-NF is just a completely inferior being.

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    wow?
    I'm not saying anyone should be treated badly, but that is how I see it. I think about the people I've known in my life and the only reason I'm not the fuckn joker today is because of other people like that.

  7. #67
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
    I'm not saying anyone should be treated badly
    THANK GOD I won't be crushed by the INFP's iron hands. I was starting to get worried...

    Now I can finally sleep well.

  8. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    THANK GOD I won't be crushed by the INFP's iron hands. I was starting to get worried...

    Now I can finally sleep well.
    Didn't you just making a sad face? wtf

  9. #69
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
    I'm not saying anyone should be treated badly, but that is how I see it. I think about the people I've known in my life and the only reason I'm not the fuckn joker today is because of other people like that.
    I could get all defensive about my type. I could spout a million reasons why you could be biased, how ultimately its your fault. I could point out a million instances where a non-NF was superior to an NF.

    Instead, I'll say that you came to the right place. I highly suggest you use this forum to especially interact with non-NFs, to learn how they think, and to learn that they are good people too, in their own way, and that they have things to offer too.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Instead, I'll say that you came to the right place. I highly suggest you use this forum to especially interact with non-NFs, to learn how they think, and to learn that they are good people too, in their own way, and that they have things to offer too.
    Too bad there are so few SJ's and SP's here.


    Edited for frowny faces.

Similar Threads

  1. IQ and communication
    By Risen in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 06:09 PM
  2. [JCF] Of Intuition and Communication...
    By Ethereal in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 06:48 AM
  3. [SJ] SJs and communication
    By poppy in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 10:25 PM
  4. News and Communication Style [split from NTs: Just Plain Rude?]
    By Erudur in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 10:43 PM
  5. [INTP] INTP and communication skills.
    By Cypocalypse in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO