User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I stopped one of my best friends from killing herself. That's when I think I realized my natural abilities.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Discovering a piano in a friend's garage while playing hide & seek at age 5. From that moment on, I wanted one. And I played it whenever I could.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

I picked biochemistry as a field of study in high school biology when I was trying to identify where your soul is amongst the sodium-potassium channels and gradeitns that make up thoughts.

One of the most valuable compliments I ever got was from a felon in a maximum security prison. My sister the deliquet got to go visit the prison in a tough love program, and I went along for the ride. He told me I could be a really strong leader one day.

Another time I was in grad school working on the structure of a protein. I got to the amino acid number 28 and therer were multiple options to choose from, as the protein varied in structure as it was highly mobile. I was 28. I left grad school as I was also highly mobile.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

My mom died of lung cancer in 1996 when I was 3, and then my step mom cheated on my dad.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I had a friend get seriously hurt in a bad situation - thing is I felt and saw part of it before it happened - I was around 15.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

When I was 11, when I had the my first teacher who realised my aptitude.
    Actually earlier than that, when a relieving teacher wrote music for my poetry, and set it to song. I was nine. I liked him...he had a nervous breakdown though.

Back to when I was 11, he was the first teacher to pick up on my learning difficulties, and is probably the main reason I learnt to compensate, and do well at school. He was the first teacher to suggest to my mother, rather than me being stupid, I was actually potentially very academic - he kinda stopped her from beating the shit out of me too, for not being able to write coherent sentences. I think he was the first one to show her my poetry too.
    He was a little disappointed, I didn't get into english literature when I was older. He always thought I was destined to be a writer (some what ironically).

Another defining moment, discovering science when I was about six, astronomy to be precise, then biology, I was fasinated by genetics when I was twelve, I wanted to be a genetic engineer!
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

When I was a little kid I remember being reduced to tears by stuff on the news about the Bosnian War.

When I was 8 or 9 I got for Christmas Carl Sagan's 14-episode documentary Cosmos.

In 7th grade I fell in love with classical music.

When I was 15 I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.

When I was 17 I protested against the Iraq War.

Last year I volunteered for Obama's presidential campaign

A month ago a good friend who is physically disabled was raped.
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I remember bad things. It's sort of depressing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

When I was around 5 or so, my sister played The Cure's Disintegration & it fascinated me. I can still remember lying on the floor in her room & my 5 yr old brain was blown away. I knew music would be more to me in life than just something pleasant to enjoy. I don't have musical talent, I just mean its influence on me as a person.

I've always liked to draw & did it well, but I got obsessed with Calvin & Hobbes around age 8, & I made my own comic strip based on it, and from there on out I knew I only wanted an artistic career of some kind (went with commercial arts - it drives me insane now).

Some years ago, I used to post on this one message board in an "emotional problems" section, and I found myself advising people with success, and I was viewed as this caring, insightful person. It was surprising to me to take a personal interest in people & actually be helpful. I still see myself as horribly self-absorbed, but now I know deep down I am capable of being giving.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

discovering my Ne through the mbti, then understanding the median of thought by reading books of several authors through the ages.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes