So there's a thread for ENFP dreams, but I wanted to add my own... And I'm curious to see what other INFPs want to do with their lives, since we're so idealistic!
- Hope to get accepted into program teaching HIV/AIDS prevention in Tanzania, do that this fall.
- Then, hope to join the Peace Corps.
- Hope to do a road trip around the entire U.S., since I've lived in wacky California all my life!
- Hope to visit all 7 continents, especially Antarctica.
- Hope to wind up in Europe at some point being the girlfriend of some rich marquis and living in high society.
- Hope to backpack through Central Asia.
- Hope to wind up in some really dangerous situations and barely escape with my skin.
- Hope to open up and run a shelter or hospital for victims of personal or political tragedies.
- Hope to make stacks of money somehow, in between all that stuff, and buy Marshall Farms - it's this puppy mill in NY state where they breed beagles for animal testing. I would turn it into a home for all dogs and other animals who have been mentally and physically tortured.
- Hope to become a wilderness guide in Hawaii at some point.
- When I become disillusioned with everything, hope to chuck it all and live in Alaska in a log cabin for few years.
- Hope to support my family to the best of my ability through all this.
- Hope to become a better friend to everyone.
- Hope to conquer my own fears and anxieties.