First 123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I would like to graduate from college and go on to graduate school to earn my Masters. I would like to find some type of employment where I can combine my personal strengths with bettering the world in some way. I want a career in something that does not involve capitalist profit in any way - teaching or writing or environmental work are currently at the top of my list. Okay, writing could be a wee bit capitalist, but not the destructive way that I'm thinking of capitalism because I would strive to create beauty and meaning, not crank out some crap just to earn a dime from the unsuspecting public. I dream about going to Europe. I would like to be married, not to a handsome prince or any such nonsense, but to someone I really love who loves me in return. Mainly I just want to be a content, fulfilled person who is reasonably sane and peaceful and contributes the people around me in a meaningful way. I know I must take care of myself before I can take care of anyone else.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

When I have more time I want to help a woman's shelter and advance animal rights. Can't do much at this point though. I also want to have a few babies with a super fun, supportive and smart guy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Nothing like wanting to goto some 3rd world country to "make a difference" since really the money it'd cost to send me there and provide me with food and shelter could be better used by hiring and training a local for 6-months to a year who actually needs the job. I don't need the "feel good about myself" reward for "helping other's my self" that others run off and do it to achieve. I get enough of that here at home, and I'm honestly sick of it.

No, my dreams are more simple.. One day I want to build my own home by hand. Design and build a car from scratch. Have my own family to return to.

The biggest ones tho, are too know what it's like to have a friend who is around more then just when "they" need something done for them. To find someone to love & trust in no matter what happens, to stand by and support, to miss when they're not beside me, and have it return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

- keeping an eye on any new exoplanets discovered
    - watching for new information on them
    - information on my ancestry and how it relates to historical events
    - I want to be a daddy some decade
    - I want to retire to a life of picking up random degrees for my own hahas.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I want a pet piglet, for starters. I'd also like to overcome my low self-esteem, which is severely debilitating my quality of life right now. I want to found my own magazine in college that writes openly about controversial issues, and I want to volunteer at some type of counseling place. I want to get up off my ass. I want to graduate college and find a career that allows me to travel. In the far, far distant future I really want to get married and be a mom. I want to help & heal, but I don't know how.
    "So I say, live and let live. That’s my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Hmm...

• I want to successfully graduate from High School on time with a good GPA so I can get accepted to at least a 'decent' college. I want to major in Psychology (Clinical/Counseling, eventually) and eventually work at a local Behavioral Center helping teenagers deal with their problems and gain better coping skills than they've been using, etc.
    • I want to actually put pen to paper - fingers to keyboard and write my novel and then hopefully self publish it.
    • Continue doing my volunteer work.
    • I want to travel to far away places and experience things that nobody else has or notices. I want to take in everything.
    • I want to make sure the world remembers me and that I remember it - I want to do something fantastic; something that changes a person's life or their day or makes them go from sad to happy and everything in between. I don't want to do it for fame or appreciation or acceptance, but just so people will remember me when they hear my name and maybe think about me for a few seconds, or smile in a far away way. I don't wish to be forgotten upon my death; that's not like me at all.
    • To meet up with my best friend and be friends with her for a life time. She is my other half, ergo I need her around and I want her around.
    • I want to dive deep into religion and discover what I really agree with and what I really don't agree with. Maybe I'll find the right religion for myself along the way, too. Or, maybe not. It's really all about discovering and exploring for me.
    • I want to learn how to speak French, German, Japanese, etc. fluently. I probably won't be too good at it the first time around, but eh, it'll be interesting.
    •
    Last edited by So Long So Long; 06-21-2009 at 01:09 AM.
    forever i'll remember
    In Summer the song sings itself...
    "And she told you laughing down to her core,
    So she would not cry as she lay in your lap,
    She said, "Nobody here can live forever
    quiet in the grasp of Dusk and Summer"

ENTP = 84|73|68|74 - 7w8 so - SCUEI G5

MBTI
    INFP

My most important goals...

-Find my one, true love
    -Develop a unique writing style, write memorable, recognised books and plays
    -Act on stage- but first get into the drama course I want to get into at Uni next year

A couple more that would be nice..

-Get better at flute, hopefully continue with it for years to come
    -Travel. Germany would be nice.

And some goals for my way of life:

-Keep an open mind, but at the same time have the courage to develop my own unique opinion about things and have confidence in it rather than be influenced too much by other people (I guess through living longer and experiencing more I'll be able to improve this)
    -Meet lots of interesting people, establish some long lasting friendships and maintain the ones I already have
    -Always be involved in something, enjoy life and never allow myself to get bored!

That should do it. For now.

MBTI
    AHH!

-Marry someone who I am fiercely, madly, ridiculously in love with and who feels the same for me, and never leaves my side. Someone who will drive around town with me blasting Bruce Springsteen songs.

-Have their babies. Live in a nice, quiet California neighborhood to keep my family warm and safe. Bring my kids their towels and cheer them on when they finish a swim race.

-Have a lot of good friends around, always.

-Be an actress. Have a lot of roles that are meaningful, challenging, and fun.

-Maybe be a teacher as well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Well as my values go, loving kindness, confident self belief to have a voice, a fun joyful happy life, security from finances & inspiring motivational. My goals then are relationship success, friendship success & career success. My passions as they seem are animation, film, psychology, information systems, self help, alternatives, decor and design, music, reading, writing, people. My goals to experience love, intimacy and happiness. To connect a centralized self help, alternative medicine, life skills center, library in the public domain. The inspiration and motivation for generations to learn from, gather together, celebrate life, group events, social comfort and general support for who needs assistance.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

- I want to travel the world. That's a definite, especially Germany and Venice. I want to live there for several months.
    - Develop spiritually (not religiously though)
    - Become an animator
    - Live in a cozy house, with a garden and an underground library!
    - Help somebody. It doesn't have to be big. It could be just rescuing an injured animal, helping a old lady with her groceries or making a difference in someone's life, however small it may be. I am just really grateful to be able help someone.
    - Really, I want to see that smile on someone after I helped them. It makes the world world seemed so much brighter.
    - Talk and become friend with that someone who has the kindest smile I ever seen. I found that someone but I still haven't gathered the courage to converse with him. But if I haven't seen him smile, I think I would have never knew he existed.
    - Get into a good tertiary institution. It's my first step to becoming an animator.
    - Paint with my heart and not with my mind
    - Learn a new language
    Last edited by songofcalamity; 07-05-2009 at 07:44 PM.