1) desire to connect deeply and profoundly with those who have something to show me, can open me up, can reveal feelings and attitudes and dreams and beautiful expressions of life to me
2) aloofness covering terrifying hypersensitivity to environment, taking everything about ME personally, wearing an extremely rigid mask to protect myself from having to manage my feelings in public
3) feeling lost and drifting along without a strong guide, if i resist the social expectations placed on me thru Fe and NEED to discover something on my own where do i turn to find my way, what extroverted process/action can merge me with the world authentically, and what does my NiTi have to do to show me what i should and what i WANT to be doing? (two different questions i can't seem to synthesize)
4) imagination is a powerful thing and once you've broken thru to the other side and seen its wonders it's tough and eerily silent when you come back
5) oneness. perfectionism is never so terrible as when it requires total harmony, mystical union, and all the other figures of speech to explain dissolution, transcendence, nirvana.
list yours, whatever they may be. i really want to see what others are focused on in terms of their own quest for self-understanding, self-improvement, development, community, etc.