User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    Right on.

The state i am in: You have excellent strategy, and it's only missing the right application. Fe (group harmony) + Se (action; physical awareness) is one way to start. For example, if you want to practice being productive, you can build this mentality by inserting bits of it into your interactions with other people.
    I agree the way out of Ti is through Fe. Focusing on others feelings. our aux tends to be our happy function because we use our dominant to deal with the world. Being an introvert keep with groups of people you know and are comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i tested as NiTi with Fe next, Ne Fi Si, then Te and Se.

how do you get anything done as an NiTi? are you a completely self-absorbed introvert?
    Yep, pretty much. My Fe saves me from being a complete asshole though.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

well this post was 7 months ago and the advice is now from the perspective of real-world experience. my social environment and my involvement with the world is much much better, it is so much easier to be me. being recognized and appreciated was step number 1.

i think the strategy of social investment, focusing especially on intuitives and dominant intuitives, just makes a lot of shit come together very quickly. it's great to be surrounded by entps, enfps, intjs, intps, infps, entjs, enfjs, etc. makes it much easier to breathe, and there's always someone who can get where you're coming from, but still give you a big shove in the right direction.

it is still difficult to use Fe on S types, bc it takes so much more energy to translate and predict thoughts, interpretations, impressions, and perceptions into such different lenses of experience/data. but the ongoing practice, while having actual social support, makes it much more feasible. less need to go thru the car wash and the cleansing fasts so often.

also, i recommend the lenore thomson book and the linda berens book on interaction styles for anyone who feels particularly confused by this topic of function order, balance in function development, etc. the tension between dom and aux creates a stable platform for the integration of others functions in a more nuanced way. checks and balances.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i tested as NiTi with Fe next, Ne Fi Si, then Te and Se.
    I tested Ni Fi Ti with Fe and Se following up.

how do you get anything done as an NiTi? are you a completely self-absorbed introvert?
    Yeah pretty much. And the fact my top three functions seem to be introverted, that just compounds the situation.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Fe usage takes values from the world. it judges with the judgments of others, grasps the social currency of judgments, the articulations and expressions. it helps us get inside the values already present, challenges our Ni to see from a wider perspective with more angles, and create more accurate, more realistic, more present Ti landmarks that provide us a solid foundation in what is around us.

Fe usage helps us shape-shift, bend, evolve, etc. it helps us jog thru more variation than we would normally see otherwise, gives us external context upon which to organize and orient our inner world, rather than piling on the same old connections ontop of each other day in day out.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

An NiTi combination would be very interesting, as Ni would allow you to see all the perspectives and dimensions of a problem, and Ti could organize all of those obervations into a logical and coherant whole.