User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENFJ Boy and ENFP Girl

I recently started seeing a new ENFJ guy and I’m an ENFP girl. So far so good as far as energy goes. However, it took ages for us to start up because we both tend to do the disappearing thing… Also we both dislike conflict so if either one of us asks questions we don’t want to talk about we simply don’t respond and act as if it didn’t happen. This is all well and good at the moment but can it sustain? Does anyone have insight on the ENFJ and ENFP dynamic?

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Just be completely honest with each other. Because the characteristic of this relationship is mutual misunderstanding, according to Socionics. If either of you (or both) don't speak up what/how you are really feeling, then the other naturally misunderstands the intention or reason below all the words and actions on the surface.
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I kind of have the reverse scenario. I'm an ENFJ girl who is taking great interest in an ENFP boy. It's still too early to tell what's going to happen, but I've noticed he's a bit shy now and is keeping his distance more than ever. (Is that common for ENFPs when they are attracted to people?!)

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea it can be! I know that if I have strong feelings for someone I act out of the ordinary and it you think that 'ordinary' for me is to be very intimate with everyone then yes... keeping my distance could be sometthing that I do...
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Oh, I should have mentioned something about the dynamic. I think we attract each other because we both live very passionately. We are almost identical about values, and we both have a bent toward learning and knowledge (I have a slight T bent, and I think he may too.). The strengths I perceive are the communication being strong overall (provided both parties learn to LISTEN), the fun, and the similarity in ideals and goals. The weaknesses can perhaps deal with the J or P, depending on how strong they are for both of you. I personally love being around NFPs, so this is a joy to me, not an annoyance.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Yea it can be! I know that if I have strong feelings for someone I act out of the ordinary and it you think that 'ordinary' for me is to be very intimate with everyone then yes... keeping my distance could be sometthing that I do...
    So this is probably a good sign?! Lol.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea lololol ironically it is... Some times get really frustrated with it... but I can't help it.. I like to keep my distance for a bit

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Yea lololol ironically it is... Some times get really frustrated with it... but I can't help it.. I like to keep my distance for a bit
    Haha, care to share HOW long? It would help to know since this is a rather new development

MBTI
    ENFP

Well in my case it depends on the circumstances... I don't know really! It could last a couple of weeks or even months... but that case was a bit different because I suspected that the person in question had a partner! so I was right to keep my distance! And no one avoids beter than we do.. so it was like one minute I was there and then.... vanished

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Well in my case it depends on the circumstances... I don't know really! It could last a couple of weeks or even months... but that case was a bit different because I suspected that the person in question had a partner! so I was right to keep my distance! And no one avoids beter than we do.. so it was like one minute I was there and then.... vanished
    LOL, OMG, he vanishes all the time too!!