• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ Boy and ENFP Girl

bambicomplex

MBTI Type
ENFP
I recently started seeing a new ENFJ guy and I’m an ENFP girl. So far so good as far as energy goes. However, it took ages for us to start up because we both tend to do the disappearing thing… Also we both dislike conflict so if either one of us asks questions we don’t want to talk about we simply don’t respond and act as if it didn’t happen. This is all well and good at the moment but can it sustain? Does anyone have insight on the ENFJ and ENFP dynamic?

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
Just be completely honest with each other. Because the characteristic of this relationship is mutual misunderstanding, according to Socionics. If either of you (or both) don't speak up what/how you are really feeling, then the other naturally misunderstands the intention or reason below all the words and actions on the surface.

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I kind of have the reverse scenario. I'm an ENFJ girl who is taking great interest in an ENFP boy. It's still too early to tell what's going to happen, but I've noticed he's a bit shy now and is keeping his distance more than ever. (Is that common for ENFPs when they are attracted to people?!)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea it can be! I know that if I have strong feelings for someone I act out of the ordinary and it you think that 'ordinary' for me is to be very intimate with everyone then yes... keeping my distance could be sometthing that I do...

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Oh, I should have mentioned something about the dynamic. I think we attract each other because we both live very passionately. We are almost identical about values, and we both have a bent toward learning and knowledge (I have a slight T bent, and I think he may too.). The strengths I perceive are the communication being strong overall (provided both parties learn to LISTEN), the fun, and the similarity in ideals and goals. The weaknesses can perhaps deal with the J or P, depending on how strong they are for both of you. I personally love being around NFPs, so this is a joy to me, not an annoyance.

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Yea it can be! I know that if I have strong feelings for someone I act out of the ordinary and it you think that 'ordinary' for me is to be very intimate with everyone then yes... keeping my distance could be sometthing that I do...

So this is probably a good sign?! Lol.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea lololol ironically it is... Some times get really frustrated with it... but I can't help it.. I like to keep my distance for a bit :D

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Yea lololol ironically it is... Some times get really frustrated with it... but I can't help it.. I like to keep my distance for a bit :D

Haha, care to share HOW long? It would help to know since this is a rather new development :)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well in my case it depends on the circumstances... I don't know really! It could last a couple of weeks or even months... but that case was a bit different because I suspected that the person in question had a partner! :D so I was right to keep my distance! And no one avoids beter than we do.. so it was like one minute I was there and then.... vanished

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Well in my case it depends on the circumstances... I don't know really! It could last a couple of weeks or even months... but that case was a bit different because I suspected that the person in question had a partner! :D so I was right to keep my distance! And no one avoids beter than we do.. so it was like one minute I was there and then.... vanished

LOL, OMG, he vanishes all the time too!!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea I know... *sigh* I have been told that I have an almost supernatural ability to suddenly cease to exist! HAHAHA :D

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Yea I know... *sigh* I have been told that I have an almost supernatural ability to suddenly cease to exist! HAHAHA :D

I need like, a whole thread dedicated to ENFP behavior when being interested romantically. Or a book. Or whatever. I need to understand this strange being.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOL Oh and what a thread that would be... I'm sure there is one on the forum, I seem to remember something about a bunch of us ENFPs admitting to romantic quirks! :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I need like, a whole thread dedicated to ENFP behavior when being interested romantically. Or a book. Or whatever. I need to understand this strange being.

There's no point in demystifying the ENFP..its part of who we are. We're just that random. You will never succeed, nor should you ever want to ;)
Just sit back and enjoy the ride :devil:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I do agree that it 'may' be part of our charm ... I mean something's gotta be :D

bambicomplex

MBTI Type
ENFP
maybe he's having a holding back mood, for me its either that or i go all in and give my 100%. it fluctuates though... ;)

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
maybe he's having a holding back mood, for me its either that or i go all in and give my 100%. it fluctuates though... ;)

I would just give it more time, make sure he can trust you and eventually he will start opening up :)