User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Default Is this common ENFP behavior????

I dated this guy (we went out about 3 times not dating exclusively either) and I ended it because he was always calling me stupid for not agreeing with him (he said he was joking but you have to wonder) Explained to me how I was a sociopath, and that he was the best thing that ever happened to me and I need to pull my head out of my *** and not let him get away. More so - he called me ignorant for not following his beliefs and for not calling him. (He is an atheist and I am not, but I wasnt talking about the subject) When I was driving he grabbed the car wheel (he doesnt have a license, but I do) and said he wanted to teach me to drive. He also said how useless I was ( I work, pay my own bills, live on my own, while he doesnt work, lives with his mom and spends his money on alchol) Anyways he keeps leaving me messages and sending angry texts to me, and wants me to attend his social functions (he is enlisting) and I just want to be left alone (yes he got the INFJ doorslam) but he keeps trying to come back...is this normal for ENFPs and what do you do about these types of people?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's not an enfp thing that's just an asshole thing...don't let anyone treat you that way...damn. what a jerk!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Err...No! Seriously, this guy is a jack ass, and needs to be reeducated.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Um....this sounds like something more than type behavior. He sounds like someone with a mental illness who isn't taking his medication.

In addition to being an asshole.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Yeah, not ENFP behaviour at all. The only type this sounds like to me is drunk, unemployed guy who lives with his mother.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Get away from him.
    He sounds like he has his own set of problems..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INFJ

Check out 'narcissistic personality disorder' on the Net and then make it a permanent doorslam.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate Cloud View Post
    Check out 'narcissistic personality disorder' on the Net and then make it a permanent doorslam.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I dated this guy (we went out about 3 times not dating exclusively either) and I ended it because he was always calling me stupid for not agreeing with him (he said he was joking but you have to wonder) Explained to me how I was a sociopath, and that he was the best thing that ever happened to me and I need to pull my head out of my *** and not let him get away. More so - he called me ignorant for not following his beliefs and for not calling him. (He is an atheist and I am not, but I wasnt talking about the subject) When I was driving he grabbed the car wheel (he doesnt have a license, but I do) and said he wanted to teach me to drive. He also said how useless I was ( I work, pay my own bills, live on my own, while he doesnt work, lives with his mom and spends his money on alchol) Anyways he keeps leaving me messages and sending angry texts to me, and wants me to attend his social functions (he is enlisting) and I just want to be left alone (yes he got the INFJ doorslam) but he keeps trying to come back...is this normal for ENFPs and what do you do about these types of people?
    I think he needs a beat down! That's no way to treat a lady!:steam:

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I think he needs a beat down! That's no way to treat a lady!:steam:

Most likely, but unless someone here is independently wealthy and willing to fly us, we probably aren't in any position to do it. Or decide that it needs to be done.