User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Default Is this common ENFP behavior????

I dated this guy (we went out about 3 times) and I ended it because he was always calling me stupid for not agreeing with him (he said he was joking but you have to wonder) Explained to me how I was a sociopath, and that he was the best thing that ever happened to me and I need to pull my head out of my *** and not let him get away. More so - he called me ignorant for not following his beliefs and for not calling him. (He is an atheist and I am not, but I wasnt talking about the subject) When I was driving he grabbed the car wheel (he doesnt have a license, but I do) and said he wanted to teach me to drive. He also said how useless I was ( I work, pay my own bills, live on my own, while he doesnt work, lives with his mom and spends his money on alchol) Anyways he keeps leaving me messages and sending angry texts to me, and wants me to attend his social functions (he is enlisting) and I just want to be left alone (yes he got the INFJ doorslam) but he keeps trying to come back...is this normal for ENFPs and what do you do about these types of people?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Since one of those double-threads is probably going to get deleted, I'll try to be on the soon-to-be deleted one and feel how my post is brutally cast out of existence.

That guy seems to be a totally freaky jerk, I'd suggest steering clear of him.

MBTI
    ExFx

how is this ENFP behavior?

as an ENFP I have NEVER pushed my views on anyone and or put someone down.

What made you think he was ENFP? I'm really curious. I'm also glad you did not subject yourself to that type of behavior from another human being.
    WHAT A JERK!
    It's not a small world, people just don't talk enough.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Seriously. That's not a personality trait. That's a character flaw. I would steer clear of him.

MBTI
    INFJ

His type = Crazy

I wouldn't worry about typing unhealthy people because their personalities are distorted. But I would leave him alone because he has some serious insecurities.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I dated this guy (we went out about 3 times) and I ended it because he was always calling me stupid for not agreeing with him (he said he was joking but you have to wonder) Explained to me how I was a sociopath, and that he was the best thing that ever happened to me and I need to pull my head out of my *** and not let him get away. More so - he called me ignorant for not following his beliefs and for not calling him. (He is an atheist and I am not, but I wasnt talking about the subject) When I was driving he grabbed the car wheel (he doesnt have a license, but I do) and said he wanted to teach me to drive. He also said how useless I was ( I work, pay my own bills, live on my own, while he doesnt work, lives with his mom and spends his money on alchol) Anyways he keeps leaving me messages and sending angry texts to me, and wants me to attend his social functions (he is enlisting) and I just want to be left alone (yes he got the INFJ doorslam) but he keeps trying to come back...is this normal for ENFPs and what do you do about these types of people?
    This guy sounds like a complete and utter douche-bag. And, douche-bags of this caliber are quite rare, indeed. (thank god!)

So, to answer your mildly offensive question, no, this is NOT normal ENFP behavior, far from.

Perhaps I am biased, but I would say, overall, we are kindhearted cool cats who, way more often than not, mean no harm.

We are lovers, not haters.

However, the question remains... how in the world was this poor excuse of a man able to snag not one, but three dates out of you?!?!?!?

Chloroform, rohypnol, what?

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Those don't really sound like ENFP or even unhealthy ENFP traits really. Kinda just sounds like a loser.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Isn't there a whole other thread in which all of this has already been discussed?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

There is indeed.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by step0nmi View Post

What made you think he was ENFP? I'm really curious.
    I'm also curious.

The ENFP's I have known haven't ever behaved like that.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari