User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 76

  1. #61
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    MBTI-wise, SFJs, and the occasional IxTx. SFJs are comfortable. IxTJs are calm and steady and IxTPs have that cool logic and quiet gentle Fe.

    Enneagram-wise, 2s and 9s. 2s are warm and embracing, and 9s are level-headed and harmonizing.

  2. #62
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    MBTI-wise, SFJs, and the occasional IxTx. SFJs are comfortable. IxTJs are calm and steady and IxTPs have that cool logic and quiet gentle Fe.

    Enneagram-wise, 2s and 9s. 2s are warm and embracing, and 9s are level-headed and harmonizing.
    I agree. I've found that INTP 9's are the best for me.

  3. #63
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,619

    Default

    INTJ/ENTJ 5, 6, 8 and ENFP 7

    edit: whoops ^^just noticed I'm supposed to explain why as well...

    Ummm...I just know I'm not going to be judged for things that are completely meaningless to me. That mean nothing to me in the grand scheme of things. <--having said that I should add IxTP 5, 9 and INFJ/ENFJ if they are 6w5.

  4. #64
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    i haven't had the pleasure of knowing each personality type intimately unfortunately but from those i have known i'd say infp and infj.

    i feel at ease with lots of people...especially other enfps but i don't know that they calm me down...they actually might give me more energy...fun creative fun energy that i love but not really calming in the way infx are. i actually feel my naturally sort of manic mental energy slow down and feel settled in their presence. when my infp bf and i were first getting to know each other we talked about that actually....he feels like i lift his mood and give him energy and i feel like he settles mine. it's cool.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #65
    Senior Member autumnandtherain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    but since this is a serious question... the type most common within the people who are the best at calming me down...

    This made me giggle happily.

  6. #66
    Senior Member tibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    fool
    Posts
    688

    Default

    ime, istp and intj friends.

  7. #67
    yap yap yap xenaprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    663

    Default

    T people or more correctly, outwardly T people, for me.

    The outwardly F types stress me. I'm not sure why, and since I'm not obviously an F type myself, I don't think I'm so satisfying to them. I notice birds of a feather flock together (just reflecting on work-mate companions, this seems to be the case).

    TJ people, most of all, calm me down, perhaps because they are so capable or project that they are capable. My SO is an INTJ (though he can be extremely difficult too) and one workmate is an ENTJ and I think he's grand - he's sort of a know-it-all but can laugh at himself, and is very respectful, which is a nice combination.

  8. #68
    Senior Member autumnandtherain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenaprincess View Post
    T people or more correctly, outwardly T people, for me.

    The outwardly F types stress me. I'm not sure why, and since I'm not obviously an F type myself, I don't think I'm so satisfying to them. I notice birds of a feather flock together (just reflecting on work-mate companions, this seems to be the case).

    TJ people, most of all, calm me down, perhaps because they are so capable or project that they are capable. My SO is an INTJ (though he can be extremely difficult too) and one workmate is an ENTJ and I think he's grand - he's sort of a know-it-all but can laugh at himself, and is very respectful, which is a nice combination.
    Agreed. INTJs are fantastic. I don't think I've met any ENTJs but they sound fun.

  9. #69
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i feel at ease with lots of people...especially other enfps but i don't know that they calm me down...
    hmm.. i've noticed a distinct lack of any kind of ExxP types mentioned throughout the thread...

  10. #70
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    hmm.. i've noticed a distinct lack of any kind of ExxP types mentioned throughout the thread...
    Yeah, I think we give off more of a frenetic energy a lot of times. Maybe we'd have a better showing in a thread about which type makes you feel the most excited
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 08:17 AM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 07:20 PM
  3. What personality type do you think he has?
    By Tish211 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 06:32 AM
  4. [SJ] STJs: What makes you clam up most and why?
    By fidelia in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 02:16 AM
  5. [MBTItm] Which type annoys you the most, and why?
    By KLessard in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 05:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO