User Tag List

Default INFJ drawings/art

I've noticed many INFJs draw. And the drawings often seem to be from some beautiful parallel universe. In a way they are reality combined with fantasy. I find them fascinating, so am starting a thread to post them in.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTP

lol...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

my infj mother is a brilliant artist

penelope is seriously amazing as well...post it! post it!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

From my blog:

Another thing I've done:

This is a colour comp for a piece I did earlier this week. A colour comp is a half-sized compositional sketch in which I try to work out how the colours are going to work. The finished piece is not digital, but this is and was done in Photoshop. I believe the finished piece ended up being more grey/blue in tone and the man's hand became a lot more boney (because I based reference off of my hand, which is not...) Eventhough it's not a "finished" piece or anything...just a sketch, I still like it for what it is and it's made me want to play in Photoshop some more.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

cool .

I saw the first one in your blog.

The second one has really good composition in terms of placement too. Everything feels very in place and natural.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    fool

Funny how you said about the parallel thing... That's how an INFP friend describes his work of art. "Parallel Dimension".

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Most of my work is just my representation of a character I have in a videogame and my doodles are sort of a geometric/abstract representation of my mind. I'm only good at drawing if it's someone who isn't good at drawing looking at it. Realism, even pseudo-realism, is very tough for me. I much prefer abstract and symbolism. I recently began loving watercolor, too.

What I was wonder was do most INFJs have a mind where they can see the picture vividly? I have an ENFP and INFJ friend who can, but I see 'head pictures' in a deep mental fog. My dad (INFJ) says its the really technical part of my mind.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.