• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP--Muckraker or Peacemaker?

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
yes i do...come on...not quite comfortable yet?
we're all nuts here...you're in good company...out with it. :D

Hey--Why don't we make a game of it?

Try to guess what I really think of the responses.

I'll bet you'll hit it right on the head. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh...but that would mean i'd have to read them..haha

let me guess anyway...you think everyone is saying what you've always believed but could never quite convince other people of?

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
oh...but that would mean i'd have to read them..haha

let me guess anyway...you think everyone is saying what you've always believed but could never quite convince other people of?

Oh God.

That's not even close!

NO.

OK, OK---I'll tell the truth.

The truth is---though I appreciate the responses--none of them said anything I don't already know.

I was looking for something a little more along the lines of practical advice, like how to be more effective.

I wasn't looking for validation or sympathy, but actual wisdom about how to reconcile the need to fight for fairness and equality with the desire to get along with everybody.

The HOW TO is what I was looking for. HOW do I use these qualities to my best advantage? For example, HOW can I FRAME my suggestions so that people will respond more receptively to them?...etc. etc.

That kind of thing.

The nuts and bolts.

Does that make sense?

I'm thankful for the comments, but so far it just isn't what I'm looking for.

OK?

THERE---you made me say what I really feel!

I hope you're not getting me in trouble here.

Damn you persuasive fellow ENFPs!!!! :devil:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
That's like asking "How can I kill while saving lives?". You can only do one of them at a time. Unless your charisma is powerful enough that you are able to influence people into agreeing with you regardless of the issue at hand.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...i said i didn't really read them...but i gathered you already knew it...so i still kinda win...haha

really workin on your functions eh? trying to DO something about it..eh?

well...use your charm babe, that's what it's for...you frame it in such a way that everyone knows your intentions are sincere and good natured...people are usually perceptive to that.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
well...i said i didn't really read them...but i gathered you already knew it...so i still kinda win...haha

really workin on your functions eh? trying to DO something about it..eh?

well...use your charm babe, that's what it's for...you frame it in such a way that everyone knows your intentions are sincere and good natured...people are usually perceptive to that.

Hmmmmmm........

yeah........

OK, thats a really great comment.

Thanks.

(Snicker-snicker) :p

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
z7shysterical.gif

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
That's like asking "How can I kill while saving lives?". You can only do one of them at a time. Unless your charisma is powerful enough that you are able to influence people into agreeing with you regardless of the issue at hand.

Well, that remains to be seen.

If I get fired from my current job, it means that my charisma was NOT working in the last meeting.

If I don't get fired, it means that my charisma was good enough.

If I get promoted, it means that my charisma was top notch.

It will be one of the three...........:cool:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so...office politics is it?