MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Thinkotard moments

Name your Thinkatard moments!

The one that sticks out to me was I remember when I was 13 years old I really liked a song so I decided to type out how the beat went to a friend saying doo's and dah's. Then I realized how totally retarded that was and laughed.

Share yours!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP

When I go to an ATM, if I think first before punching in my code, I will mix up the numbers repeatedly.

Same with phone numbers.

I need to do it by following the pattern the numbers make on the board in order to do it quickly.

I don't think that I'm dyslexic and was an early reader so it must have to do with something else. Numbers just don't exist for me and have no meaning.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I drove past a Target store a while ago and stared at the sign. I couldn't figure out what the red and white circles were for. What's a target and why's that the name of the store? Why the red circle in the middle? What? Oh god, what? I tried looking away and stared at my steering wheel for a second. I knew it had something in common with this "target".

Ironically, I still didn't get it as I flipped through my mentalpic dictionary. It took a while, maybe some hours or a day, to figure it out.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quite a few teachers suspected I was dyslexic (or had some other learning disablitiy). Long story...anywhoo, it shows up particularly when I'm tired. I joined this forum fairly late one night, into the wee hours, hence the fairly spectacular spelling mistake for a name. I think that a fairly good example of my thinkotard moments.
    You know you will never see a feelotard thread...just putting the idea out there.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

There would be too many examples. No point. I could recite multiple events per day, in fact a lot of my interactions could be perceived as feeler-tarded.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

When I was like 8 I was at some kid's birthday party, and to this day I don't know why I blew out his birthday candles after they counted down 3, 2, 1! It wasn't my birthday, but my brain just momentarily forgot that. The staff at the chuck e. cheese or whatever equivalent place we were at just stared, incredulous, for a moment and then relit the candles without a word. ^_^
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    You know you will never see a feelotard thread...just putting the idea out there.
    Just in case you want to read such a thread.

Link

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I stand corrected
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Last week I was trying to open a padlock to a storage unit. The lock is one of those that you do a combination to and then it will open.

I was opening this over the phone with my dad, he told me the combination: "Ok go clockwise until you hit 7, counter clockwise to 25, then clockwise to 10."

I tried this over and over again. I fixed it by realizing finally that I got clockwise and counter clockwise mixed up after about 15 minutes of standing there.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Last week I was trying to open a padlock to a storage unit. The lock is one of those that you do a combination to and then it will open.

I was opening this over the phone with my dad, he told me the combination: "Ok go clockwise until you hit 7, counter clockwise to 25, then clockwise to 10."

I tried this over and over again. I fixed it by realizing finally that I got clockwise and counter clockwise mixed up after about 15 minutes of standing there.
    I think that could be classified as a sensotard moment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]