User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

Default Hey ENFPs...question for ya

I have noticed there are are a whole lot of INTJs looking for their ENFP soulmate (especially on the internet), but it seems that ENFPs usually pass them up. Why is this? Is it because their strong desire of you pushes you away? What do you think?

MBTI
    GONE

Really? Where?? :looks around:

I'M SINGLE!!!

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin V View Post
    Is it because their strong desire of you pushes you away? What do you think?
    Um, what? No. No one's strong desire of me will push me away. If anything it would catch my attention or draw me more towards them.

Do INTJs pursue ENFPs IRL? Or do you mean just online from what you've seen?

What website is this? Are they askng for ENFPs specifically?

I think there probably just aren't enough people who are familiar with MBT theory and types that would make a 'by type' dating site viable.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

I want an INTJ too.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

... See, I love INTJs and would be totally interested in dating one eventually. I just kind of figured -they- would be the ones organizing things. Remember, we're the ones that get excited about a project but never finish it. There's probably some ENFP out there with half-finished code for an ENFP-INTJ website...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Really? Where?? :looks around:

I'M SINGLE!!!

LOL.

Um, what? No. No one's strong desire of me will push me away. If anything it would catch my attention or draw me more towards them.

Do INTJs pursue ENFPs IRL? Or do you mean just online from what you've seen?

What website is this? Are they askng for ENFPs specifically?

I think there probably just aren't enough people who are familiar with MBT theory and types that would make a 'by type' dating site viable.
    saw this the other day and saved it to show a friend...haven't looked at it but if you want to...
    TypeTango Myers Briggs Personality Theory Dating Personals
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

but just from the ones i've seen on here they don't seem to like enfp's much...maybe i'm missing something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I've always had INTJ friends but I've never dated one. It's a lot of work to get to the creamy center of an INTJ. (which would probably be the hook for an ENFP) In my experience they also give up more easily.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

first off... where are all of these INTJs
    second... i dont want a relationship online
    third...ever
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I met my husband online in 1990.

MBTI
    INTJ

In reply to everyone except Elaur:

Bullshit.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Bullshit.

Bull.

Sheet.

Buddy o mine, ENFP, met an INTJ. He said it was the most important thing in his life. So he made a plan. He would explain to the girl that he had some other people to care for too. And he'd tell her that she was still important to him. I forget exactly what words he said he'd use to explain this to her, I just remember on hearing them, exclaiming, "Yeah, sure, if you want to tear her heart out!"

Cunning plan. Totally honest. Compelling and reasonable.

Looked at in the best possible light, he just hadn't P'd on enough of the world yet. Hadn't seen enough, done enough, touched as many as he might. Scared silly that he'd fuck it up and be raked over his own coals.

But in a lot of ways he's a scared guy to begin with, so I guess he made a suitable choice.

The only thing going for him is he doesn't always lie to her. So she has some kind of chance to begin seeing him for what he is. For a while I kept telling him his best shot was to tell her the truth, all of it, every time, to let her do what she does best.

"I don't want to hurt her," he said.

"You're gonna be really, really surprised what does and doesn't hurt an INTJ," I told him.

That was some months ago. I kept my nose out of the rest of it so I don't know what happened.

Yes, he does represent all of you. You should include something in the next memo.